Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have your FR acc ID memorized?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Yep! 3302 is short enough to remember, and I like being able to find my lair when I'm not signed in sometimes.
Yep! 3302 is short enough to remember, and I like being able to find my lair when I'm not signed in sometimes.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Yes, because it's rather easy to memorize and I am on a lot of hatchery pinglists heh
Yes, because it's rather easy to memorize and I am on a lot of hatchery pinglists heh
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
417845. Needed it for one discord server, and apparently that's all it took to make me accidentally memorize it.
417845. Needed it for one discord server, and apparently that's all it took to make me accidentally memorize it.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
ye
ye
WaBL9Eh.png
yes. 159018. not sure why though hahah, not like i use it /that/ often. maybe its just inevitable after 5 years.
yes. 159018. not sure why though hahah, not like i use it /that/ often. maybe its just inevitable after 5 years.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

No.
No.
nope numbers confuse me
nope numbers confuse me
No...I didn't realize I had one until a few weeks ago and it's been a permanent hazy blur ever since. If ever I need it to enter things I do a double take and look like this...[emoji=veilspun scared size=2] until I remember what it's all about...and then I can't find it, let alone remember it. Numbers are worse than spiders to me *Shudders*
No...I didn't realize I had one until a few weeks ago and it's been a permanent hazy blur ever since.

If ever I need it to enter things I do a double take and look like this... until I remember what it's all about...and then I can't find it, let alone remember it.

Numbers are worse than spiders to me *Shudders*
Looking for Tidelord...wN876Zm.gif1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
No. I know it starts with 42, but I only remember the other four digits if I look. I just haven't needed to know what it was often enough for it to stay in my memory.
No. I know it starts with 42, but I only remember the other four digits if I look. I just haven't needed to know what it was often enough for it to stay in my memory.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
13578....even after my two-year hiatus, I still recalled and spoke it as easily as my phone number or social security number. :p

I joined relatively early though, the ID numbers of players nowadays are getting longer...I’m not sure if I’d remember as easily if it were more than five digits. Plus my numbers are somewhat sequential, I think that helps me remember too.
13578....even after my two-year hiatus, I still recalled and spoke it as easily as my phone number or social security number. :p

I joined relatively early though, the ID numbers of players nowadays are getting longer...I’m not sure if I’d remember as easily if it were more than five digits. Plus my numbers are somewhat sequential, I think that helps me remember too.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16