Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you were a monolair, what breed?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
veilspuns. no doubt.
veilspuns. no doubt.
+2 FR time
he/they
BOG.SNEAKS. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
i love the genes on em, and the eye types and all their poses are just,,, SO FUN. if i ever go nuts and went full mono-lair id choose bogsneaks no. hesitation. at. all.
BOG.SNEAKS. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
i love the genes on em, and the eye types and all their poses are just,,, SO FUN. if i ever go nuts and went full mono-lair id choose bogsneaks no. hesitation. at. all.
ACOZFAh.pngZs4VhSn.pngDfGC1Q5.png
GbZpiRc.pngLCqISMP.pngJvUa9ma.png
MUYNhfy.pngPRICTGJ.png4YQdeSZ.png
Probably Imperials, if not Imps then Obeslisks!
Probably Imperials, if not Imps then Obeslisks!
Obelisks. If I had to, easy choice to do obelisk. But I would miss the rest of my bois, and my lair would be much smaller than it is now lol

though for an ancient mono lair, aberrations easily. love those two headed bois.
Obelisks. If I had to, easy choice to do obelisk. But I would miss the rest of my bois, and my lair would be much smaller than it is now lol

though for an ancient mono lair, aberrations easily. love those two headed bois.
Clay/Hazel/Blake
They/Them and He/Him

tumblr_inline_ny7iucYIcg1qmzhvw_540.png
either aberrations or obelisks, but also i have a grand total of negative interest in becoming a monolair. but it's a fun thing to think about!
either aberrations or obelisks, but also i have a grand total of negative interest in becoming a monolair. but it's a fun thing to think about!
8aKVtucC_o.png
Mirrors or abs. Plague all the way :).
Mirrors or abs. Plague all the way :).
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Either fae or skydancer. I can't really choose though since I don't wanna leave all the fae I have behind, but on the other hand skydancers are so pretty and fun to dress
Either fae or skydancer. I can't really choose though since I don't wanna leave all the fae I have behind, but on the other hand skydancers are so pretty and fun to dress
9CrKgSL.png Silt Wolf She/Her
Lore Clan
Wishlist
Toyhouse
Swamp Wolf 84WUQBr.png
Have been. It was skydancers for me. I still have more of them than other breeds lol but I missed imps and coatls and spirals too much.
Have been. It was skydancers for me. I still have more of them than other breeds lol but I missed imps and coatls and spirals too much.

Call me Max!
Wishlist
Lore
10ttDG2.png

P2OauAq.png
OxagJgG.png

cVPo4yi.png
72733313.png trLi2py.png
obelisks or coatls… probably the former!
obelisks or coatls… probably the former!
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
Aberrations. I guess the downside is being unable to dress them but honestly I love them too much to care about that.
Obelisks would be my 2nd choice.
Aberrations. I guess the downside is being unable to dress them but honestly I love them too much to care about that.
Obelisks would be my 2nd choice.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33