Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if you were a monolair, what breed?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
if i had to pick just one breed to become a monolair with, i think i'd pick either imperial or gaoler (most likely gaoler as while i like imperial a tad bit more, i also like my generation ones).

edit: i cannot believe i somehow completely forgot about the love of my life: ridgeback! i would be a male-pose ridgeback monolair, no doubt about it.

how on earth did i forget about them
if i had to pick just one breed to become a monolair with, i think i'd pick either imperial or gaoler (most likely gaoler as while i like imperial a tad bit more, i also like my generation ones).

edit: i cannot believe i somehow completely forgot about the love of my life: ridgeback! i would be a male-pose ridgeback monolair, no doubt about it.

how on earth did i forget about them
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
Oof...imps I guess...? Maybe like....guardians cuz they’re easy to breed change and are one of my faves
Oof...imps I guess...? Maybe like....guardians cuz they’re easy to breed change and are one of my faves
AO77JKB.gif g585y1V.png
8HUvfNb.png
J7D1quC.png
Dragons 4 Sale
>Sporadic User
>Idiot
>Impulse buyer
>Sig still wip
AO77JKB.gif
eternal youth veilspuns.
eternal youth veilspuns.
DmRdZYl.png
Skydancers probably, I love both poses :-)
Skydancers probably, I love both poses :-)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I would say Imps but I’m caught in a Skydancer frenzy rn
I would say Imps but I’m caught in a Skydancer frenzy rn
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
Ooooh, that's hard but probably skydancers. I love imps but not a big fan of the female pose, and the same with gaolers.
Ooooh, that's hard but probably skydancers. I love imps but not a big fan of the female pose, and the same with gaolers.
ridgebacks! I adore all their poses and they look so good in almost all apparel
ridgebacks! I adore all their poses and they look so good in almost all apparel
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
I’m alr a mono-fae lair [emoji=fae love size=1] They are my favorite breed as u can see [emoji=fae size=1]
I’m alr a mono-fae lair
They are my favorite breed as u can see
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Can I cheat and say only permababies?
If not than either Wildclaw, Coatl, or Pearlcatcher.
Can I cheat and say only permababies?
If not than either Wildclaw, Coatl, or Pearlcatcher.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
Either tundras or imps (would have to be just male for imps bc I like how easy the pose is to dress)
Either tundras or imps (would have to be just male for imps bc I like how easy the pose is to dress)
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a