Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sigh.. Again.
1 2
So, I swear I can't stay connected to a line or dragons for more than 6 months. I was looking through my dragons this morning, and I Just didn't feel connected to any of them any more. The were dressed and pretty - but I just felt blah.

I think I am going to start over again.
For the 4th time.

I kind of hate exalting all my dragons .. but to be honest it's nice starting with a fresh slate.

I like this site a lot - but I just feel like I have difficulty sticking with a goal or line.
I think G1 lairs are pretty, but they're just not for me.
I would hate to spend that much money, and then want to start over again.

I think I'm addicted to the change at this point.
Are there any other chronic re-starters like me - or is it just me xD
So, I swear I can't stay connected to a line or dragons for more than 6 months. I was looking through my dragons this morning, and I Just didn't feel connected to any of them any more. The were dressed and pretty - but I just felt blah.

I think I am going to start over again.
For the 4th time.

I kind of hate exalting all my dragons .. but to be honest it's nice starting with a fresh slate.

I like this site a lot - but I just feel like I have difficulty sticking with a goal or line.
I think G1 lairs are pretty, but they're just not for me.
I would hate to spend that much money, and then want to start over again.

I think I'm addicted to the change at this point.
Are there any other chronic re-starters like me - or is it just me xD
I rather wish I could restart, honestly! I'm far too attached to my dragons to give them up, but if I could go back in time I would definitely do a gen 1 only lair.

I rarely get the urge to yeet a dragon. Instead, when I'm feeling bored with one I tend to regene and redress, which my wallet doesn't like but the rest of me very much enjoys.
I rather wish I could restart, honestly! I'm far too attached to my dragons to give them up, but if I could go back in time I would definitely do a gen 1 only lair.

I rarely get the urge to yeet a dragon. Instead, when I'm feeling bored with one I tend to regene and redress, which my wallet doesn't like but the rest of me very much enjoys.
tjyjq28.png
Another chronic re-starter here although I feel I have a 99.99% chance of staying with my Veilspun. From what I've seen from my scrying and from what others have posted, they seem to have the greatest and possibly the best colors and genes combos. Something that could keep me interested for a long time.
Another chronic re-starter here although I feel I have a 99.99% chance of staying with my Veilspun. From what I've seen from my scrying and from what others have posted, they seem to have the greatest and possibly the best colors and genes combos. Something that could keep me interested for a long time.
That's the problem - I just don't feel I can get more attached to one pixel than I could a brand new one. I enjoy breeding - and a part of me likes saving fodder priced dragons and then making them loved, starting over (Even if I eventually exalt them myself -d'oh-)

a full G1 lair just goes again every thing i like about the site

I admire those that have the funds and personal attachment to make one though.
That's the problem - I just don't feel I can get more attached to one pixel than I could a brand new one. I enjoy breeding - and a part of me likes saving fodder priced dragons and then making them loved, starting over (Even if I eventually exalt them myself -d'oh-)

a full G1 lair just goes again every thing i like about the site

I admire those that have the funds and personal attachment to make one though.
[quote name="Dragonfruiteen" date="2020-11-23 08:54:32" ] I rather wish I could restart, honestly! I'm far too attached to my dragons to give them up, but if I could go back in time I would definitely do a gen 1 only lair. I rarely get the urge to yeet a dragon. Instead, when I'm feeling bored with one I tend to regene and redress, which my wallet doesn't like but the rest of me very much enjoys. [/quote] This is where I'm at in a nutshell. I wish I was more readily able to let go of dragons but once they reach a certain age they become very expensive to replace, same for my rare eyes dragons and odd ID ones. I've had to go on hiatus before when I ran out of space and hib/den is what brought me back. It's a sucky feeling knowing one day you'll be out of space for realsies.
Dragonfruiteen wrote on 2020-11-23 08:54:32:

This is where I'm at in a nutshell. I wish I was more readily able to let go of dragons but once they reach a certain age they become very expensive to replace, same for my rare eyes dragons and odd ID ones. I've had to go on hiatus before when I ran out of space and hib/den is what brought me back. It's a sucky feeling knowing one day you'll be out of space for realsies.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifprimalsalesmall.pngdaintysmallup-2.png
Oh man I love most of them but the MONEY. don’t g1 if you might sell them, it’s a curse.
Oh man I love most of them but the MONEY. don’t g1 if you might sell them, it’s a curse.
I did a mini lair purge/den dump yesterday before my move to Shadow, no need for pink dragons there! And another one 6 months ago when I moved from Ice. Other than that I'm bad at restarting and too attached to most of my dragons, but I like giving the oldies gene makeovers~ I may be turning into a G1 lair, not totally but I've been collecting a lot.
I did a mini lair purge/den dump yesterday before my move to Shadow, no need for pink dragons there! And another one 6 months ago when I moved from Ice. Other than that I'm bad at restarting and too attached to most of my dragons, but I like giving the oldies gene makeovers~ I may be turning into a G1 lair, not totally but I've been collecting a lot.
///
v1YXSNU.pngjMkCU6s.pngwvpshadow.png
I've never completely gotten rid of my old dragons. I do mini-purges now and then when I feel a change coming on, but over the years I've been able to get rid of less and less of my dragons. I love them too much. DX
I've never completely gotten rid of my old dragons. I do mini-purges now and then when I feel a change coming on, but over the years I've been able to get rid of less and less of my dragons. I love them too much. DX
FMoJ9vk.png
EiPW4qT.png
sNuSVZA.png
bsTwpFg.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif Y42zAfX.png rafflegificonfixed.gif
i'm less of a chronic restarter and more of an eternal purger, i think. i definitely have permas that have stuck around for years and i've never done an [i]entire[/i] lair purge, but it definitely feels like i'm always trying to get rid of [i]something[/i]. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] [s]right now i have 60+ "somethings" i want to sell to fund projects and i am incredibly impatient about it aaaaa[/s]
i'm less of a chronic restarter and more of an eternal purger, i think. i definitely have permas that have stuck around for years and i've never done an entire lair purge, but it definitely feels like i'm always trying to get rid of something.

right now i have 60+ "somethings" i want to sell to fund projects and i am incredibly impatient about it aaaaa
Iii1esL.png .. Pokémon URPG
- Player-run forum + Discord group
- No four-move limit!
- Earn Pokémon via art, writing, roleplay
- PvP battles, contests, and Free-For-Alls
- Face the Novice and Advanced Leagues!

Invitational event from Jan 17 to Jan 31!
.................... X2Peu69.png
I'm a chronic restarter too. Lair tabs made it a bit better.. but still.
I'm a chronic restarter too. Lair tabs made it a bit better.. but still.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
1 2