Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's Wednesday. How's your week going?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It's not Wednesday anymore, but... I'm doing decently. Having a slow recovery after a minor surgery, though. Still feeling woozy on and off.
It's not Wednesday anymore, but... I'm doing decently. Having a slow recovery after a minor surgery, though. Still feeling woozy on and off.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Tiring. My uncle isn't doing great with his heart issues. We think he may have had a heart attack, but he's being stubborn about going to the hospital. He can't walk/speak correctly anymore. I hope he's alright. My mother is a nurse, so she traveled to visit my uncle and take care of him for a while. My grandpa just had heart surgery, but he's doing fine.

School itself is tiring. I'm excited for a break finally -.-
Tiring. My uncle isn't doing great with his heart issues. We think he may have had a heart attack, but he's being stubborn about going to the hospital. He can't walk/speak correctly anymore. I hope he's alright. My mother is a nurse, so she traveled to visit my uncle and take care of him for a while. My grandpa just had heart surgery, but he's doing fine.

School itself is tiring. I'm excited for a break finally -.-
not wednesday, but i am exhausted ;w;
not wednesday, but i am exhausted ;w;
hapPINESS NOISES OqsA0tF.png
its not Wednesday but, im trying really hard not to fail my math class because i cant figure out math for the life of me. Im just ready for thanksgiving break tbh....
its not Wednesday but, im trying really hard not to fail my math class because i cant figure out math for the life of me. Im just ready for thanksgiving break tbh....
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
Not great. Finally saw a dentist for the first time in five years because I couldn't afford to until now and for 4 cavities fixed. One of the fillings is causing me some serious agony all of a sudden and I'm expecting to need to lose the tooth, because everyone I've ever known that got a root canal wished they'd just saved their money and got it pulled.

I hate teeth. I wish humans got 3 sets to work with instead of 2. I wish I was rich so I could just have all mine replaced with implants so I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff anymore (Obviously I'd still brush them and whatnot, but you know).
Not great. Finally saw a dentist for the first time in five years because I couldn't afford to until now and for 4 cavities fixed. One of the fillings is causing me some serious agony all of a sudden and I'm expecting to need to lose the tooth, because everyone I've ever known that got a root canal wished they'd just saved their money and got it pulled.

I hate teeth. I wish humans got 3 sets to work with instead of 2. I wish I was rich so I could just have all mine replaced with implants so I wouldn't have to worry about this stuff anymore (Obviously I'd still brush them and whatnot, but you know).
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
not wednesday lol... my birthday's next monday tho! Looking forward to it..... But yeah, doing well.
not wednesday lol... my birthday's next monday tho! Looking forward to it..... But yeah, doing well.
I can write. (I hope)

I can draw. (not really)

Ok so maybe I can’t do any of those things

But I can think, and I can talk (too much), so I’m pretty well off.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14