Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Broadcast message meaning
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
:( mine is very sad
:( mine is very sad
mine is me being absolutely random and weird.
mine is me being absolutely random and weird.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
hiiii
hiiii
It came from a meme in my friend group where I asked a friend if their character had flesh to see if my character could turn them to stone
It came from a meme in my friend group where I asked a friend if their character had flesh to see if my character could turn them to stone
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
Its a Supernatural reference. "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." I believe its from the first episode.
Its a Supernatural reference. "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." I believe its from the first episode.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
It's from this video
It's from this video
breeding/fodder project. i might've ended up with the one i'll be keeping but im going to keep breeding them because its funny. all of them have the same name.
breeding/fodder project. i might've ended up with the one i'll be keeping but im going to keep breeding them because its funny. all of them have the same name.
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Mine are just words of encouragement for anyone who needs to hear them (including myself lol)
Mine are just words of encouragement for anyone who needs to hear them (including myself lol)
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
i realized one of my gaolers would look really good with constellation as another breed... but i'd like to keep him a gaoler

so gaolers need starmap/constellation. thank u
i realized one of my gaolers would look really good with constellation as another breed... but i'd like to keep him a gaoler

so gaolers need starmap/constellation. thank u
KxKYUel.png
Mine is telling that I have DeviantArt account that some of my dragons are based on Spyro OCs of mine.
Mine is telling that I have DeviantArt account that some of my dragons are based on Spyro OCs of mine.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20