Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
I was stareing into a lighter for about a minute earlier.
I was haveing an episode, the weird intrusive compulsion to burn things, type episode.

Today Im drafting out a sculpture that will let be safely burn candels and herbs. It will take be a full week atleast to finish. Ill be snowed in too.

Not character istic of my flight, but i have an increaseing collection of bones and dead animal parts.

Also not characteristic but I adopted like 10 plants yesterday.

I was stareing into a lighter for about a minute earlier.
I was haveing an episode, the weird intrusive compulsion to burn things, type episode.

Today Im drafting out a sculpture that will let be safely burn candels and herbs. It will take be a full week atleast to finish. Ill be snowed in too.

Not character istic of my flight, but i have an increaseing collection of bones and dead animal parts.

Also not characteristic but I adopted like 10 plants yesterday.

i like to watch fire burn while also throwing in any nearby sticks and grasses to see how it burns
i also think blacksmiths are Neat
i like to watch fire burn while also throwing in any nearby sticks and grasses to see how it burns
i also think blacksmiths are Neat
old-dragon-bump.gif
What you girls really need is
a soft fuzzy man (an ambient man)
A343_50x50.pngto love you tonight
Light and I like to buy just, way too many books, particularly if they're pretty hardcovers

I'm also a former plagueling who thinks animal bones are super cool and would love to own some animal skulls some day
Light and I like to buy just, way too many books, particularly if they're pretty hardcovers

I'm also a former plagueling who thinks animal bones are super cool and would love to own some animal skulls some day
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Owning plants
Owning plants
I'm in Plague and I suppose collecting animal bones is a bit of a stereotype in and of itself. But to my partner's great shock, I also am not super picky about eating food that's fallen on the floor or in the sink or whatever. It's uhhh. A challenge. For my gut flora. You go guys.
I'm in Plague and I suppose collecting animal bones is a bit of a stereotype in and of itself. But to my partner's great shock, I also am not super picky about eating food that's fallen on the floor or in the sink or whatever. It's uhhh. A challenge. For my gut flora. You go guys.
As an Ice flight member, gonna have to be my Minecraft hobby of keeping hostile mobs as pets.
As an Ice flight member, gonna have to be my Minecraft hobby of keeping hostile mobs as pets.
ice_small.png tRvB8Xn.pngg585y1V.pngbYt72YT.pngJ7D1quC.png
BT1N47G.pngIUweZNB.pngqhK4FYS.png5hF3FGk.png
Just a tired gal who likes to talk too much ^^
I grew up in a somewhat barbaric household where if you take medicine or go to the doctor's, you better be on your deathbed and clinging to life and you were sort of encouraged to do very risky and painful things like beat each other with sticks without any sort of padding and going hiking without shoes because shoes were for hypochondriacs.

Never realized this wasn't normal until I was well into high school and even then I didn't realize the pure EXTENT of how vicious my upbringing was until I moved in with my partner and was like "no, I don't need a bandaid or disinfectant. Why are you giving me that look, I'm FINE. I've NEVER had to use Neosporin before, why would I need to now?" and my now fiance looked like he was about to cry or something. Needless to say, I've been trying to get better with it, especially with the look he gives me when he wants to step in but knows I won't let him, but it's still kind of hard to push back an entire childhood of habits.
I grew up in a somewhat barbaric household where if you take medicine or go to the doctor's, you better be on your deathbed and clinging to life and you were sort of encouraged to do very risky and painful things like beat each other with sticks without any sort of padding and going hiking without shoes because shoes were for hypochondriacs.

Never realized this wasn't normal until I was well into high school and even then I didn't realize the pure EXTENT of how vicious my upbringing was until I moved in with my partner and was like "no, I don't need a bandaid or disinfectant. Why are you giving me that look, I'm FINE. I've NEVER had to use Neosporin before, why would I need to now?" and my now fiance looked like he was about to cry or something. Needless to say, I've been trying to get better with it, especially with the look he gives me when he wants to step in but knows I won't let him, but it's still kind of hard to push back an entire childhood of habits.
•• Hades/Theo •• He/Him ••
Art Shop
Light flight. I like books, I wish I had a bigger bookshelf. Also I like to get deep in research about subjects I'm interested in.

Though, as a former Windie, I love wind and I my element is air.
Light flight. I like books, I wish I had a bigger bookshelf. Also I like to get deep in research about subjects I'm interested in.

Though, as a former Windie, I love wind and I my element is air.
ef45fe38258e11fa1b5e3bbc6d78d1f5d5c67737.png GeFqd6P.png GeFqd6P.png
  • cera
  • she/they/it
  • fr time +10
I am Ice and I sometimes dissociate and feel nothing.
I am Ice and I sometimes dissociate and feel nothing.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
[quote name="Magnoliahybrid" date="2020-11-13 11:48:14" ] Uhh, I abuse static if that counts, also owned a mantis once too, likes the organization of spreadsheets, uhh. although my heart does belong to wind, i wanna be in both flights! [/quote] what does "abuse static" mean??
Magnoliahybrid wrote on 2020-11-13 11:48:14:
Uhh, I abuse static if that counts, also owned a mantis once too, likes the organization of spreadsheets, uhh.

although my heart does belong to wind, i wanna be in both flights!

what does "abuse static" mean??
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25