Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
While I'm currently Nature, I have both Wind (Previous flight) and nature habits.

For the nature thing, I can become overwhelmed with the urge to relocate reptiles and amphibians that somehow manage to worm their way into my workplace. I also like to rescue moths. I also feel most at ease outside. ^-^

For my Wind thing, I really like collecting feathers and almost all of my dragons are Skydancers- A Wind Flight breed. I also procrastinate a lot... Simply because I'm very easily distracted by the smallest thing. Stormcatcher can't get me to do anything, not while Noodledad is here.
While I'm currently Nature, I have both Wind (Previous flight) and nature habits.

For the nature thing, I can become overwhelmed with the urge to relocate reptiles and amphibians that somehow manage to worm their way into my workplace. I also like to rescue moths. I also feel most at ease outside. ^-^

For my Wind thing, I really like collecting feathers and almost all of my dragons are Skydancers- A Wind Flight breed. I also procrastinate a lot... Simply because I'm very easily distracted by the smallest thing. Stormcatcher can't get me to do anything, not while Noodledad is here.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
does forgetting my mask at home count
does forgetting my mask at home count
plagueh5.png
Plague: *finds a hair or something weird in my food* eh its fine *pulls the item out and keeps eating*

Earth: i can and Will get absolutely mesmerized by polished rocks...theyre so pretty

I don't do any stereotypical Arcane things, which might be for the better lol.
Plague: *finds a hair or something weird in my food* eh its fine *pulls the item out and keeps eating*

Earth: i can and Will get absolutely mesmerized by polished rocks...theyre so pretty

I don't do any stereotypical Arcane things, which might be for the better lol.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
yeah i'm in arcane how can you tell
*fixates on space documentaries*
*has a decent knowledge of some concepts in astrophysics because i stay up late at night to read about them for some reason despite it not even being close to my major*
*has several 350+ page books detailing various parts of the universe we often overlook*
*is super duper into psychological and body horror*
yeah i'm in arcane how can you tell
*fixates on space documentaries*
*has a decent knowledge of some concepts in astrophysics because i stay up late at night to read about them for some reason despite it not even being close to my major*
*has several 350+ page books detailing various parts of the universe we often overlook*
*is super duper into psychological and body horror*
>aleph
>it/its
>+3 frt
>alterhuman
>rivethead
>delete system32
Hnet-com-image.png
Ii have many many many house plants,, like so many
Ii have many many many house plants,, like so many
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
i like staring into the dark and kind of hate light since it hurts my eyes

if i was in earth flight i could say owning a tote full of rocks is a sterotypical earth thing i do but ive never been to earth so
i like staring into the dark and kind of hate light since it hurts my eyes

if i was in earth flight i could say owning a tote full of rocks is a sterotypical earth thing i do but ive never been to earth so
EYqX9Ka.png My TH | ChickenSmoothie | Wishlist | Project Journal
Scarred.png
As someone in lightning i regularly become enthralled by shiny metal/wire bits thought about emotions and went "i wonder what brain chemicals make those" built a pc at science camp for nerds take notes obsessively also this [quote name="TheFatRabbit"] I'm Lightning, and I keep lists. Until I delete them, attempting to organize. And need to make more lists to organize more. Then delete them to consolidate space. What was that quote, the one about insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result? That describes me too well.[/quote] dang what a mood
As someone in lightning i

regularly become enthralled by shiny metal/wire bits

thought about emotions and went "i wonder what brain chemicals make those"

built a pc at science camp for nerds

take notes obsessively

also this
TheFatRabbit wrote:
I'm Lightning, and I keep lists. Until I delete them, attempting to organize. And need to make more lists to organize more. Then delete them to consolidate space. What was that quote, the one about insanity = doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result? That describes me too well.

dang what a mood
(waiting for) THUNDERCRACK CARNIVAL BABEY!!!
i'm in plague and i instantly became addicted to the ghost gene.
i'm in plague and i instantly became addicted to the ghost gene.
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
I'm yet another Plague member who collects animal bones (among other dead things). And Ghost is also my favorite gene.
I'm yet another Plague member who collects animal bones (among other dead things). And Ghost is also my favorite gene.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Hmmmm Windie here.

I'm honestly all over the place and don't really stick with one thing for too long. I really like other flight stuff too (ROCKS, BOOKS, PLANTS) but I guess it's part of being a drifter Windie? Birds are stunning animals though, and I desperately want a hoard of pretty glass windchimes, despite not really being able to stand the noise for too long. Breezes are nice too. Strong winds are kinda rude tho.

Very forgetful too ;>;
Also most likely to be chilling during a squabble between my buddies. Not very fight-y
Hmmmm Windie here.

I'm honestly all over the place and don't really stick with one thing for too long. I really like other flight stuff too (ROCKS, BOOKS, PLANTS) but I guess it's part of being a drifter Windie? Birds are stunning animals though, and I desperately want a hoard of pretty glass windchimes, despite not really being able to stand the noise for too long. Breezes are nice too. Strong winds are kinda rude tho.

Very forgetful too ;>;
Also most likely to be chilling during a squabble between my buddies. Not very fight-y
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25