Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most stereotypical thing you've done?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
*not in general, the title limit was too short.

What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done?

I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave.
*not in general, the title limit was too short.

What's the most stereotypical *your flight* thing you've done?

I'm in wind, the most stereotypical windy thing I've ever done was forgetting I had to pack for my trip to the other side of the globe until an hour before I had to leave.
loreshop.png I1EqHDk.pngqO3o9mR.png
EjGBJB6.png

+1 FR time
she/her | wishlist
Whenever I am dirty or forget to wash my hands, I think that it will boost my immune system.
It.
It might though.
Whenever I am dirty or forget to wash my hands, I think that it will boost my immune system.
It.
It might though.
art shop
c7Ixskw.png
I'm water and I can see in to the future
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif - I compose music! [IC]
[quote name="Purpleater13" date="2020-11-13 10:40:54" ] I'm water and I can see in to the future [/quote] nice
Purpleater13 wrote on 2020-11-13 10:40:54:
nice
loreshop.png I1EqHDk.pngqO3o9mR.png
EjGBJB6.png

+1 FR time
she/her | wishlist
I have high spice tolerance, to the point that the "spicy" versions of a lot of foods don't even register as spicy to me. I feel like this would be a stereotypical Fire Flight thing.
I have high spice tolerance, to the point that the "spicy" versions of a lot of foods don't even register as spicy to me. I feel like this would be a stereotypical Fire Flight thing.
giphy.gif
as a windy i'm very carefree at the point that i forgot about the homework i had and now i'm rushing myself to get 30 assignments done for the end of the month lol
as a windy i'm very carefree at the point that i forgot about the homework i had and now i'm rushing myself to get 30 assignments done for the end of the month lol
.~*sorry for any spelling mistakes! | she/her they/them | fr+5 | call me guaca*~.
IyNbwkP.pngaaa8F1OwDu.png fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngWof ocs giveaway
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfodder for pretties
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngcheap hq SD adopt
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngwhere it all begun
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngdressing/scrying service
I put a basket over my cat (it has holes in it like square. he can get out) and called it prison. am I gaoler yet
I put a basket over my cat (it has holes in it like square. he can get out) and called it prison. am I gaoler yet
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ +0 FR time
Previously ArticSnow ~ Wishlist
I got sick about a week ago and said it was plaguemama testing my worth
I got sick about a week ago and said it was plaguemama testing my worth
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
i like eating snow. does that count?
i like eating snow. does that count?
training_fields1_by_croatiahetalia-dcat8m8.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifice_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw58p.gifp7h5Nyu.pngnature_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o90.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftraining_fields2_by_croatiahetalia-dcat8md.png
When I enter my drawing zone, I don't move for the next a few hours.
When I enter my drawing zone, I don't move for the next a few hours.
79ieR84.png
FRT +10:00 | DeviantART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20