Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | But into the forest never stray...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78
[quote name="Rowdy" date="2020-11-11 09:01:13" ] @Rowdy rip to all hopes and dreams of shadow getting a cool ancient [/quote] If this is a Shadow breed, I’m going to be really freaking salty simply because I want a year round treasure breed for Shadow.
Rowdy wrote on 2020-11-11 09:01:13:
@Rowdy
rip to all hopes and dreams of shadow getting a cool ancient
If this is a Shadow breed, I’m going to be really freaking salty simply because I want a year round treasure breed for Shadow.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[quote name="CatchyEarwyrm19" date="2020-11-11 09:01:34" ] Shadow ancient?? Sounds great, I personally would love one! But I also wouldn't be surprised if this is bait and it's a Nature breed, although that element's biome is jungles, not forests, so idk [/quote] They confirmed it's not Nature <3 ALSO I AM STOKED
CatchyEarwyrm19 wrote on 2020-11-11 09:01:34:
Shadow ancient?? Sounds great, I personally would love one! But I also wouldn't be surprised if this is bait and it's a Nature breed, although that element's biome is jungles, not forests, so idk

They confirmed it's not Nature <3

ALSO I AM STOKED
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
ok but im actually excited that they made a gif for this? theyve never done that before [emoji=bogsneak scared size=2]
ok but im actually excited that they made a gif for this? theyve never done that before
oooooooooooooo shadow breed???
oooooooooooooo shadow breed???
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
HELLO????????
HELLO????????
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
They look like they might be a small breed. Are they going to be a breed that has hidden themselves away from others and now with Gaolers & Banescales coming back feel the need to return as well? Maybe they took a nap and slept to long.

Also thanks for putting an image description under the gif as well.
They look like they might be a small breed. Are they going to be a breed that has hidden themselves away from others and now with Gaolers & Banescales coming back feel the need to return as well? Maybe they took a nap and slept to long.

Also thanks for putting an image description under the gif as well.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
aaahhh breed hype! :'D
aaahhh breed hype! :'D
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
F for shadow they always be getten played
F for shadow they always be getten played
its okay
shadow shadow shadow shadow!!!
shadow shadow shadow shadow!!!
9bX8Cud.png
I love the gif, it looks like something straight out of the Mire.
I love the gif, it looks like something straight out of the Mire.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 77 78