Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2020 Flight Rising Survey
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I have been doing Flight Rising surveys since 2013 and I'm doing yet another one this year. Come help with my curiosity to know what Flight Rising users are like.

Link here

End Date: November 16, 23:59 FRT

As an added incentive, there is are raffles for people who answer and refer others to the survey. Link here.
I have been doing Flight Rising surveys since 2013 and I'm doing yet another one this year. Come help with my curiosity to know what Flight Rising users are like.

Link here

End Date: November 16, 23:59 FRT

As an added incentive, there is are raffles for people who answer and refer others to the survey. Link here.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Nyght @Cherryfleck @sinornis @Dreamcoyote @silvercats2@Blackros3 @thesunthegodssaw @XxCalypsoxX @feleathion @Self @FreyaShadow @NopeRopeSnoodle @DarkAlchemist @ezlu @Moonthefox @TimeArcher @Moonflower247 @PlayourThree @NopeRopeSnoodle

You guys have been pinged
@Nyght @Cherryfleck @sinornis @Dreamcoyote @silvercats2@Blackros3 @thesunthegodssaw @XxCalypsoxX @feleathion @Self @FreyaShadow @NopeRopeSnoodle @DarkAlchemist @ezlu @Moonthefox @TimeArcher @Moonflower247 @PlayourThree @NopeRopeSnoodle

You guys have been pinged
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I'd like to be added to the ping list for results, please! :)
I'd like to be added to the ping list for results, please! :)
IF HubOOF Hub
Your survey is a bit bugged...on the gene section is says 'pick up to 5' but when I click on five options it says 'you can only choose up to 4'.
Your survey is a bit bugged...on the gene section is says 'pick up to 5' but when I click on five options it says 'you can only choose up to 4'.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Iokharic" date="2020-11-07 19:32:50" ] Your survey is a bit bugged...on the gene section is says 'pick up to 5' but when I click on five options it says 'you can only choose up to 4'. [/quote] This is a problem with treasure primary only as far as I can tell. Very excited to see the results, though!
Iokharic wrote on 2020-11-07 19:32:50:
This is a problem with treasure primary only as far as I can tell. Very excited to see the results, though!
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Taken, very excited to see the results!
Taken, very excited to see the results!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
I'd love to be pinged for the results :)
I'd love to be pinged for the results :)
Took it, the results are gonna be interesting to look over!
Took it, the results are gonna be interesting to look over!

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Oh yeah, I remember you doing these back in the day! Filled mine out for the year even though I took an extremely long hiatus so my Baldwin level, hibden slots, etc. are a lot lower than you'd expect from a 2014 player. Hope that's not a problem for your analysis!
Oh yeah, I remember you doing these back in the day! Filled mine out for the year even though I took an extremely long hiatus so my Baldwin level, hibden slots, etc. are a lot lower than you'd expect from a 2014 player. Hope that's not a problem for your analysis!
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I took it! If you're pinging people for results, I'd love to be added to the list :)
I took it! If you're pinging people for results, I'd love to be added to the list :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20