Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if your random progen is XYX?
1 2
I got XYY for my random, but unfortunately the colors are absolutely awful, so... u_u
I got XYY for my random, but unfortunately the colors are absolutely awful, so... u_u
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
actually, XXY, XYX, XYY etc are easier to get as progens since their color wheel is smaller. a friend of mine got a matchy XYY progen a few weeks ago they went inactive sadly congratz anyways!
actually, XXY, XYX, XYY etc are easier to get as progens since their color wheel is smaller. a friend of mine got a matchy XYY progen a few weeks ago they went inactive sadly congratz anyways!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
my custom progen is XYY, which really doesn't help with the whole "i got to choose the tert" mandela effect (i swear the tert color automatically matched with whatever secondary you picked!)
my custom progen is XYY, which really doesn't help with the whole "i got to choose the tert" mandela effect (i swear the tert color automatically matched with whatever secondary you picked!)
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
My is XYX, too! Storm, yellow, storm. :) Still haven't decided how to gene her...
My is XYX, too! Storm, yellow, storm. :) Still haven't decided how to gene her...
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Mine I think is one off of XYX in the old colours... and similar colours to yours, which is amazing xD (mine is Charcoal/Gold/Grey).
Mine I think is one off of XYX in the old colours... and similar colours to yours, which is amazing xD (mine is Charcoal/Gold/Grey).
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="Skyfrost" date="2020-10-26 15:09:00" ] [s]*laughs in having an XXY random progen* [/s] Anyways, congrats! The colors are great! [/quote] [color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]Joining the XXY club, my random progen is Banana/Banana/Stonewash. But yeah, congrats OP! It's very lucky to get a double or triple random progen. Even though you can't sell him, hold onto him, because he's got a really nice colour combo. :O
Skyfrost wrote on 2020-10-26 15:09:00:
*laughs in having an XXY random progen*
Anyways, congrats! The colors are great!

Joining the XXY club, my random progen is Banana/Banana/Stonewash.

But yeah, congrats OP! It's very lucky to get a double or triple random progen. Even though you can't sell him, hold onto him, because he's got a really nice colour combo. :O

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
not much more worth but its pretty cool! my random is, like, 3 of xyy (beige/obsidian/shadow) so its close enough right?
not much more worth but its pretty cool! my random is, like, 3 of xyy (beige/obsidian/shadow) so its close enough right?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2