Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hide your hat (RoR 2020)
1 2
I have no problem with the colors of the new apparel but I really don't like the hat, it seems a lot like the woodland/archer themed set's hat and it doesn't seem like those were ever even popular. But I will work with what I've been given, especially since I love the bone harp so much! [b]Here are some apparel items that cover enough of the hat that you hardly see it on most poses:[/b] [item=witch's hat] It doesn't hide everything but the green color helps disguise anything that sticks out! [item=poisonous woodmask] Again, the front of the hat hangs out, but if you put an opaque halo between this and the boneyard bad then you'll cover that bit [item=deadpan jester's cap] + recolors You'll see some of the feather, but if you match the colors well just the feather isn't so bad [item=tree warden's garb] The feather and front of the hat are stubborn, this color disguises most of what hangs out [item=plasmpool armet] Not perfect but what is? It could be worse... [item=brutal headdress] + recolors Most effective with an opaque halo, you still see bits [item=brown wolf cape] + recolors Same as headdress set [item=mystic bark mask] The feather does pretty much blend in here [item=goldslab headdress] There's enough feathers here, what's one more? [item=bleak birdskull headdress] Surprisingly effective, especially with an opaque halo [item=mage's walnut hat] + recolors Less busy alternative to witch's hat [b] I don't have the time to test these on every pose so if there's a problem or I missed one please tell me nicely, I'm just trying to show people some options to hopefully help everyone have a better fest![/b]
I have no problem with the colors of the new apparel but I really don't like the hat, it seems a lot like the woodland/archer themed set's hat and it doesn't seem like those were ever even popular. But I will work with what I've been given, especially since I love the bone harp so much!

Here are some apparel items that cover enough of the hat that you hardly see it on most poses:

Witch's Hat
It doesn't hide everything but the green color helps disguise anything that sticks out!

Poisonous Woodmask
Again, the front of the hat hangs out, but if you put an opaque halo between this and the boneyard bad then you'll cover that bit

Deadpan Jester's Cap + recolors
You'll see some of the feather, but if you match the colors well just the feather isn't so bad

Tree Warden's Garb
The feather and front of the hat are stubborn, this color disguises most of what hangs out

Plasmpool Armet
Not perfect but what is? It could be worse...

Brutal Headdress + recolors
Most effective with an opaque halo, you still see bits

Brown Wolf Cape + recolors
Same as headdress set

Mystic Bark Mask
The feather does pretty much blend in here

Goldslab Headdress
There's enough feathers here, what's one more?

Bleak Birdskull Headdress
Surprisingly effective, especially with an opaque halo

Mage's Walnut Hat + recolors
Less busy alternative to witch's hat

I don't have the time to test these on every pose so if there's a problem or I missed one please tell me nicely, I'm just trying to show people some options to hopefully help everyone have a better fest!
wishlist
thank you so much for this c:
thank you so much for this c:
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
This is super useful! On Fae Males, a Birdskull Headdress + Hood makes the remaining visible parts of the hat blend into the Fae frills.
HideThatHat
This is super useful! On Fae Males, a Birdskull Headdress + Hood makes the remaining visible parts of the hat blend into the Fae frills.
HideThatHat

feverent
thanks!
thanks!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
This is very helpful! I'm planning on giving this guy the bard apparel, so will probably go with a witch hat over it. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64432651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644327/64432651_350.png[/img][/url]
This is very helpful! I'm planning on giving this guy the bard apparel, so will probably go with a witch hat over it.

64432651_350.png
!! signature under construction !!
so useful it needs to be copied into Guides (seriously)
so useful it needs to be copied into Guides (seriously)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
I found the Carapace Arm + Kelpie Mane on f Guardian pose also works pretty well if you just want to show the harp and the goo vials.

BardNoHat
I found the Carapace Arm + Kelpie Mane on f Guardian pose also works pretty well if you just want to show the harp and the goo vials.

BardNoHat
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
YES!
YES!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
This is very helpful! Bookmarking!
This is very helpful! Bookmarking!
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Not Found
Not Found
NO LONGER ACTIVE.