Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Apparel youd love to see?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Personally i want to see fruits-themed things, like maybe a pumpkin patch or grapevines or melon armor (like they made armor our of melons)

What apparel ideas would you love to have? Feel free to share the specific dragons youd dress up too :)
Personally i want to see fruits-themed things, like maybe a pumpkin patch or grapevines or melon armor (like they made armor our of melons)

What apparel ideas would you love to have? Feel free to share the specific dragons youd dress up too :)
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
Greek robes, Spartan armor, spears, shields, knives, Viking armor, all sorts of trader stuff...

Fruit trader, fish trader, fur trader, jeweler, armorers selling their wares, coffee set to go with the tea set, bakers apparel, and all the other common works stuff....

But I BEG you staff to give me more weapons and worldwide inspired armor because I have a mighty need for it!
Greek robes, Spartan armor, spears, shields, knives, Viking armor, all sorts of trader stuff...

Fruit trader, fish trader, fur trader, jeweler, armorers selling their wares, coffee set to go with the tea set, bakers apparel, and all the other common works stuff....

But I BEG you staff to give me more weapons and worldwide inspired armor because I have a mighty need for it!
4xTBSTZ.png
more weapons definitely

all the current ones are really small imo (except the cleaver but is that really a sword idk) and arent really noticeable- so some bigger one (greatswords, maybe?) would be very much welcome

+ variety? currently we have big knife some swords and a trident (?)
i dunno, but id hype for ages over axes or spears lmao
more weapons definitely

all the current ones are really small imo (except the cleaver but is that really a sword idk) and arent really noticeable- so some bigger one (greatswords, maybe?) would be very much welcome

+ variety? currently we have big knife some swords and a trident (?)
i dunno, but id hype for ages over axes or spears lmao
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I love the swords and bows, I'd love to see some more weapons! I also am soft for cloaks and capes and I'll never turn one down. But the new chitinous armor is really cool so maybe armor sets based on coli monsters?
I love the swords and bows, I'd love to see some more weapons! I also am soft for cloaks and capes and I'll never turn one down. But the new chitinous armor is really cool so maybe armor sets based on coli monsters?
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Farmer Apparel and more weapons! [Specifically, battle axes, fancy bows, and javelins/spears]
I would also love more nature-y apparel like the flower sets.
Farmer Apparel and more weapons! [Specifically, battle axes, fancy bows, and javelins/spears]
I would also love more nature-y apparel like the flower sets.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
More profession-related apparel. Writing tools! Farming tools! Chef stuff!
More profession-related apparel. Writing tools! Farming tools! Chef stuff!
Withstand_Col.png
More horns and antlers. I love what we have but I'm jonesing for more cool head ornamentation. I'd love antlers from fallow deer and roe deer, horns from ibex and black buck. I just love horns.
More horns and antlers. I love what we have but I'm jonesing for more cool head ornamentation. I'd love antlers from fallow deer and roe deer, horns from ibex and black buck. I just love horns.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
some more sweaters would be nice
i know there's the marva ones but sometimes you just wanna put your dragons in some comfy clothes yknow
some more sweaters would be nice
i know there's the marva ones but sometimes you just wanna put your dragons in some comfy clothes yknow
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
Punk! Rock! Apparel!

Leather jackets. Ripped jeans. Piercings. Combat boots. Maybe even mohawk wigs. I neeeeed
Punk! Rock! Apparel!

Leather jackets. Ripped jeans. Piercings. Combat boots. Maybe even mohawk wigs. I neeeeed
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
More WEapons,More Hair...more dresses that don't look funky so i guess i could say robes

KIMONOS and sandals too
More WEapons,More Hair...more dresses that don't look funky so i guess i could say robes

KIMONOS and sandals too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7