Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair cleanout: How do you?
So, say one was contemplating a bit of a bigger lair cleanout. Getting rid of more than a couple of dragons at a time as it were... For those who have done a bigger cull of your lair, and gotten rid of a significant portion of your dragons at a time, how did you go about doing it? Did you exalt all unwanted dragons. And if so, did you patiently level them and then wait for exalt bonuses to align, or did you just YEET them at your flight's deity? Did you try to sell some on forums or AH, and if so, how did you decided which to sell? Did you try to give away some for free to newer players or the like? Donate them to the flight for dom? Anyone reconsider and just end up buying more liar space/hibden slots instead lol? Tell me of your experiences :0 [emoji=imperial confused size=2]
So, say one was contemplating a bit of a bigger lair cleanout. Getting rid of more than a couple of dragons at a time as it were...

For those who have done a bigger cull of your lair, and gotten rid of a significant portion of your dragons at a time, how did you go about doing it?

Did you exalt all unwanted dragons. And if so, did you patiently level them and then wait for exalt bonuses to align, or did you just YEET them at your flight's deity?

Did you try to sell some on forums or AH, and if so, how did you decided which to sell?

Did you try to give away some for free to newer players or the like? Donate them to the flight for dom?

Anyone reconsider and just end up buying more liar space/hibden slots instead lol?

Tell me of your experiences :0
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@AgentBonkers
I pull a Marie Kondo and any dragons that I don't actively love/are using for a project get yeeted. Sometimes I level them, but usually, I just chuck them at Splashdad because I have to get them away fast or I'll be indecisive.
@AgentBonkers
I pull a Marie Kondo and any dragons that I don't actively love/are using for a project get yeeted. Sometimes I level them, but usually, I just chuck them at Splashdad because I have to get them away fast or I'll be indecisive.
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
Uhhh I’ll send over some of the dragos to a freebies thread to see if anyone else wants them but I’ll just level and exalt them if no one wants em. I haven’t really sold any of the dragons i was cleaning out because i just really want more space over the few gems i couldve made from them lol
Uhhh I’ll send over some of the dragos to a freebies thread to see if anyone else wants them but I’ll just level and exalt them if no one wants em. I haven’t really sold any of the dragons i was cleaning out because i just really want more space over the few gems i couldve made from them lol
bVzIUfv.png
Because I'm too lazy to coli level fodder, I usually sell all the adults I don't want for like six or seven gems (whatever's the lah at the moment) and they all sell within the day, great if you really need space but still want some gems. Sometimes I just make a free for newbies thread though ;3
Because I'm too lazy to coli level fodder, I usually sell all the adults I don't want for like six or seven gems (whatever's the lah at the moment) and they all sell within the day, great if you really need space but still want some gems. Sometimes I just make a free for newbies thread though ;3
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep