Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reimagining Primal
1 2 3 4
I really wish Plague eyes weren't so neon. They're really cool but they look hilarious on any darker coloured dragons? It's... eh.

Earth's aesthetic is underused in general. We've got rocks and gemstones, but what about metals and the whole desert-y look? Couldn't we do something with that?
I really wish Plague eyes weren't so neon. They're really cool but they look hilarious on any darker coloured dragons? It's... eh.

Earth's aesthetic is underused in general. We've got rocks and gemstones, but what about metals and the whole desert-y look? Couldn't we do something with that?
iphegenia_romulus.png
iphegenia
any pronouns
22, fr+1
@Iphegenia
Desert-y? Like a desert animal or like stylized?
It’d be kind of cool to have lacework around the eyes like something you see in Moroccan architecture. It’s just really aesthetically pleasing to me and doesn’t clash with flight’s classic color combos of browns, grays and purples.
@Iphegenia
Desert-y? Like a desert animal or like stylized?
It’d be kind of cool to have lacework around the eyes like something you see in Moroccan architecture. It’s just really aesthetically pleasing to me and doesn’t clash with flight’s classic color combos of browns, grays and purples.
1 2 3 4