Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reimagining Primal
1 2 3 4
If you were to reimagine primal How would you do it? Someone gave me the idea of icicle eyes and now I feel bad we don’t have them.. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/be0fdc1bef246034eaec698d87547602/b491be35a4b46ba0-e5/s400x600/56183055fd6e3602c869811c0b806c1bb14bdffc.jpg[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/94a4cc74799c2e1ee675d249b024505a/bbc115bbb93dd994-3b/s400x600/cca08a8981130016e4be13159a709252bd5c91c1.jpg[/img] So heres my horrible finger art to share with you.
If you were to reimagine primal How would you do it?

Someone gave me the idea of icicle eyes and now I feel bad we don’t have them..
56183055fd6e3602c869811c0b806c1bb14bdffc.jpg

cca08a8981130016e4be13159a709252bd5c91c1.jpg

So heres my horrible finger art to share with you.
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
i've got a few!
-change plague's colors. not make it any less gross just make it so it isn't bright green on red
-make earth more crystalline than just... Rocks
-nature's is kinda bland as is. more flowers!
-make water more watery. looks like clouds as is
-more of lightning's classic blue! the lightning primal is more white as is
-those icicle eyes are good also i like them

i might make something quick for these when i can use my drawing tablet! we'll see
i've got a few!
-change plague's colors. not make it any less gross just make it so it isn't bright green on red
-make earth more crystalline than just... Rocks
-nature's is kinda bland as is. more flowers!
-make water more watery. looks like clouds as is
-more of lightning's classic blue! the lightning primal is more white as is
-those icicle eyes are good also i like them

i might make something quick for these when i can use my drawing tablet! we'll see
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
The icicle eyes are nice, but very similar to shadow primal eyes.
It might be cool to have shadow wisp eye instead of drippy ones.
Maybe change plague so it doesn't look like someone stuck a mat of stuff over there eyes.
The icicle eyes are nice, but very similar to shadow primal eyes.
It might be cool to have shadow wisp eye instead of drippy ones.
Maybe change plague so it doesn't look like someone stuck a mat of stuff over there eyes.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
Make Plague primal bigger.
Make Plague primal bigger.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
I honestly don't think you really.... can redo some of them, some of them capture their element pretty perfectly. But for fun, tried to think up of something for each anyway.

Ice: Icicle eyes is pretty on point as you've shown. Might need to be more white so it doesn't look like waterfall eyes instead
Water: OK but water should get some waterfall eyes though. Like Shadow primal but more... watery
Fire: Magma eyes! Kinda goopy with dark rock encrusted eyes and a molten core within
Shadow: Very dark shiny black eyes with glowshrooms coming from em
Light: Shiny eyes with kind of a white-ish core and lots of golden sparkles! Cmon, LW gets called Glittermom. Y'all deserve Glitter.
Arcane: Multiple very starry eyes only on the face! Either that, or pink crystalline eyes. Maybe glowy with floating trailing runes?
Plague: Maybe less pustule pizza face, and more just... pustule trail from the eyes. Some nasty red veins if ya feel like.
Earth: I don't know how to make yours prettier, and everyone I see wants it prettier. Maybe cracked down from the eye, with a crystalline texture inside? Like a geode?
Wind: Bamboo sprouting from eyes???
Lightning: Like the current arcane primal, but glowy circuit eyes instead!
Nature: Looping jungle vines under eyes with flowers on em maybe?

Some of these are, again, a bit harder to spitball than others. I kinda want glowing circuit board lightning eyes and glitter trail light eyes now though....
I honestly don't think you really.... can redo some of them, some of them capture their element pretty perfectly. But for fun, tried to think up of something for each anyway.

Ice: Icicle eyes is pretty on point as you've shown. Might need to be more white so it doesn't look like waterfall eyes instead
Water: OK but water should get some waterfall eyes though. Like Shadow primal but more... watery
Fire: Magma eyes! Kinda goopy with dark rock encrusted eyes and a molten core within
Shadow: Very dark shiny black eyes with glowshrooms coming from em
Light: Shiny eyes with kind of a white-ish core and lots of golden sparkles! Cmon, LW gets called Glittermom. Y'all deserve Glitter.
Arcane: Multiple very starry eyes only on the face! Either that, or pink crystalline eyes. Maybe glowy with floating trailing runes?
Plague: Maybe less pustule pizza face, and more just... pustule trail from the eyes. Some nasty red veins if ya feel like.
Earth: I don't know how to make yours prettier, and everyone I see wants it prettier. Maybe cracked down from the eye, with a crystalline texture inside? Like a geode?
Wind: Bamboo sprouting from eyes???
Lightning: Like the current arcane primal, but glowy circuit eyes instead!
Nature: Looping jungle vines under eyes with flowers on em maybe?

Some of these are, again, a bit harder to spitball than others. I kinda want glowing circuit board lightning eyes and glitter trail light eyes now though....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Water Eyes have bubbles coming out of them instead of tears lol
Water Eyes have bubbles coming out of them instead of tears lol

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
To be honest I just want a second set of primals. same rarity, different design.
To be honest I just want a second set of primals. same rarity, different design.
IfCmPpP.png
[quote name="CaptainSnowblack" date="2020-10-20 18:16:44" ] To be honest I just want a second set of primals. same rarity, different design. [/quote] YES EXACTLY Roots and vines coming from nature. Water I could see bubbles or clouds. Shadow can easily have glowing mushrooms or a dark smear from the eyes like smeared oil with the blue glow dust. Bigger more defined gems for earth or a simple rock not tiny pebbles. Something more like runes or something for light or some of those light orb things we see from light. Lightning could be circuitry eyes or wires. Arcane can have galaxy mist eyes instead of the purple face mask. Plague I see having a bone mask or eye cover type thing. Fire with molten lava or white hot melting steel.
CaptainSnowblack wrote on 2020-10-20 18:16:44:

YES EXACTLY

Roots and vines coming from nature.
Water I could see bubbles or clouds.
Shadow can easily have glowing mushrooms or a dark smear from the eyes like smeared oil with the blue glow dust.
Bigger more defined gems for earth or a simple rock not tiny pebbles.
Something more like runes or something for light or some of those light orb things we see from light.
Lightning could be circuitry eyes or wires.
Arcane can have galaxy mist eyes instead of the purple face mask.
Plague I see having a bone mask or eye cover type thing.
Fire with molten lava or white hot melting steel.
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="CaptainSnowblack" date="2020-10-20 18:16:44" ] To be honest I just want a second set of primals. same rarity, different design. [/quote] YES! Poor earth primal is gorgeous and pearlescent, but only visible really on the babs. As for alternative designs: [b]Earth[/b]:Uhhhh, Ruby- eyes like plague innocent but with brow crest of gem shards... so basically a rock gecko. Skeletal wyrm- bleached skull with visible sutures and red or green gem eyes Agate-several rings of different shades like a crazy lace agate Slate- blank grey-black eyes, basically just the rare eye type, but better. Gold flake- sparkly and similar to arcane but with a glittery vein effect instead of rune lines. Tile- styled like painted tiles (yes this would be freaky sometimes but I love mosaics.) [b]Plague[/b]: Recolor- Since the red clashes with some combos and I adore chartreuse, green or black veined version would be nice. Or black+glowing gold bioluminescent pustules. Empty but not- empty sockets with mushrooms Nightcrawler- eyes large with slit pupils Nightcrawler 2- eyes dark almost black, large and round, heat pits like a ball python Adaptable hunter- literally chameleon eyes Adaptable hunter 2- eyes on stalks Insect- three ocelli present [b]Shadow[/b]: Monocular: big huge eye, just the one Oh oh wait! Eyes in mouth: glowing eyes inside of the mouth, I don’t care how impractical it is, I just like it. Wraith: trailing spooky shadow-mist
CaptainSnowblack wrote on 2020-10-20 18:16:44:

YES!
Poor earth primal is gorgeous and pearlescent, but only visible really on the babs.

As for alternative designs:

Earth:Uhhhh,

Ruby- eyes like plague innocent but with brow crest of gem shards... so basically a rock gecko.

Skeletal wyrm- bleached skull with visible sutures and red or green gem eyes

Agate-several rings of different shades like a crazy lace agate

Slate- blank grey-black eyes, basically just the rare eye type, but better.

Gold flake- sparkly and similar to arcane but with a glittery vein effect instead of rune lines.

Tile- styled like painted tiles (yes this would be freaky sometimes but I love mosaics.)

Plague:

Recolor- Since the red clashes with some combos and I adore chartreuse, green or black veined version would be nice. Or black+glowing gold bioluminescent pustules.

Empty but not- empty sockets with mushrooms

Nightcrawler- eyes large with slit pupils

Nightcrawler 2- eyes dark almost black, large and round, heat pits like a ball python

Adaptable hunter- literally chameleon eyes

Adaptable hunter 2- eyes on stalks

Insect- three ocelli present

Shadow:

Monocular: big huge eye, just the one

Oh oh wait! Eyes in mouth: glowing eyes inside of the mouth, I don’t care how impractical it is, I just like it.

Wraith: trailing spooky shadow-mist
i wish earths eyes were more,, idk? crystal-y? it could be really pretty but now it just looks like someone glued nerds to the dragon's eyes.
i wish earths eyes were more,, idk? crystal-y? it could be really pretty but now it just looks like someone glued nerds to the dragon's eyes.
she/her +1
1 2 3 4