Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | any luck getting adjudicator apparel??
i unfortunately need the adjudicator waist wrap and overcoat for a fandragon revamp, and i was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting it to drop ?? i'd have to be super lucky to get any pieces at all, let alone the specific ones i need, so i was curious if it's actually worth it to spend time grinding in the forbidden portal :')
i unfortunately need the adjudicator waist wrap and overcoat for a fandragon revamp, and i was wondering if anyone has had any luck getting it to drop ?? i'd have to be super lucky to get any pieces at all, let alone the specific ones i need, so i was curious if it's actually worth it to spend time grinding in the forbidden portal :')
Yes I managed to get the rings and I lost my patience and bought the rest but please note I grind for about 2 hours a day maybe. Most of the time I only grind 40 minutes a day or none at all. So I wouldn’t give up just yet.
Yes I managed to get the rings and I lost my patience and bought the rest but please note I grind for about 2 hours a day maybe. Most of the time I only grind 40 minutes a day or none at all. So I wouldn’t give up just yet.
4xTBSTZ.png
@mystiek
ooo, okay! thank you, i'll try :'))
@mystiek
ooo, okay! thank you, i'll try :'))
It depends on how RNG treats me, but I've gotten a few pieces of the Adjudicator set to drop for me.

One of the nice things about Forbidden Portal is that it's still relatively new (for a level 25 venue) so some of the familiar drops are still worth putting up. Plus, you can sell the duplicates you have of the Adjudicator stuff that drops to fund for getting the others, if you get impatient.
It depends on how RNG treats me, but I've gotten a few pieces of the Adjudicator set to drop for me.

One of the nice things about Forbidden Portal is that it's still relatively new (for a level 25 venue) so some of the familiar drops are still worth putting up. Plus, you can sell the duplicates you have of the Adjudicator stuff that drops to fund for getting the others, if you get impatient.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
i got the footies and overcoat, but sold both of them
i got the footies and overcoat, but sold both of them

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
@delotha
that's true! also, how long do you think it took for you to get any of the pieces to drop? i've only been grinding for 2 days 2/3 hours a day and nothing so far
@delotha
that's true! also, how long do you think it took for you to get any of the pieces to drop? i've only been grinding for 2 days 2/3 hours a day and nothing so far
the what
the what
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
@maybebellaboo the most recent level 25 coliseum venue has rare drops called the adjudicator set :O like these, [item=adjudicator waist wrap] [item=adjudicator rings] [item=adjudicator footies]
@maybebellaboo
the most recent level 25 coliseum venue has rare drops called the adjudicator set :O
like these,

Adjudicator Waist Wrap Adjudicator Rings Adjudicator Footies
Oh.

I was thinking it was like a new apparel set for the forgotten cave expansion or something.
Oh.

I was thinking it was like a new apparel set for the forgotten cave expansion or something.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist
@Akarui

For my pieces, one dropped within an hour (I was grinding for someone else, though), and my others dropped the next few days.

I can spend several hours in Forbidden Portal at a stretch, though. My grinding team makes it all very easy so I can listen to YouTube or music or podcasts, and the hours fly by.
@Akarui

For my pieces, one dropped within an hour (I was grinding for someone else, though), and my others dropped the next few days.

I can spend several hours in Forbidden Portal at a stretch, though. My grinding team makes it all very easy so I can listen to YouTube or music or podcasts, and the hours fly by.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png