Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the coolest egg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I love the specific breed ones the most tbh (Bog, Noc, Bane) buuuuuut for elemental eggs, I do quite like Arcane Light and Nature.
I love the specific breed ones the most tbh (Bog, Noc, Bane) buuuuuut for elemental eggs, I do quite like Arcane Light and Nature.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Earth= A bumpy boi! Crumbly child. Dull, yet fun 7/10
Fire= Not very fun to sit on. 7/10
Light= Very pleasing! Nice and smooth and round. Looks as if it bears the messiah himself 10/10
Wind= Unsure about the texture. Swirly? What are those? 3/10
Water= B A R N A C L E S. Another crusty lad. 7/10
Plague= PUS BABY. Terribly delightful. Looks transparent, but where is child? Do NOT pop (-)11/10
Shadow= Like glowy bubble wrap! Also do not pop. 8/10
Nature= SEED. What happens to the leaf after the egg hatches? Is it like an umbilical cord that dries up and falls off? How does this work 6/10
Arcane= Floaty! Children know how to fly right after hatching=efficient! Sparkly! I don't like the rings personally, but it adds an air of wonder and fun! 9/10
Lightning= Embryo looks like one of those plasma balls. Don't recommend sitting on 7/10
Ice= Cold. Pokey. So many of these are just NOT good to sit on. Child is trapped in one prison before being born into another 6/10

Bogsneak= Looks cold and clammy. Like an alien egg! Kind of looks like it unfolds when it hatches. Nice and thick=safe bog baby 7/10
Nocturne= Like the bogsneak, but a bit pokier. +3 Spooky 10/10
Banescale= Looks almost like forged metal. True to aesthetic. Looks like bansecale horns on the sides, so that's a nice touch. What a pretty little orphan 7/10
Earth= A bumpy boi! Crumbly child. Dull, yet fun 7/10
Fire= Not very fun to sit on. 7/10
Light= Very pleasing! Nice and smooth and round. Looks as if it bears the messiah himself 10/10
Wind= Unsure about the texture. Swirly? What are those? 3/10
Water= B A R N A C L E S. Another crusty lad. 7/10
Plague= PUS BABY. Terribly delightful. Looks transparent, but where is child? Do NOT pop (-)11/10
Shadow= Like glowy bubble wrap! Also do not pop. 8/10
Nature= SEED. What happens to the leaf after the egg hatches? Is it like an umbilical cord that dries up and falls off? How does this work 6/10
Arcane= Floaty! Children know how to fly right after hatching=efficient! Sparkly! I don't like the rings personally, but it adds an air of wonder and fun! 9/10
Lightning= Embryo looks like one of those plasma balls. Don't recommend sitting on 7/10
Ice= Cold. Pokey. So many of these are just NOT good to sit on. Child is trapped in one prison before being born into another 6/10

Bogsneak= Looks cold and clammy. Like an alien egg! Kind of looks like it unfolds when it hatches. Nice and thick=safe bog baby 7/10
Nocturne= Like the bogsneak, but a bit pokier. +3 Spooky 10/10
Banescale= Looks almost like forged metal. True to aesthetic. Looks like bansecale horns on the sides, so that's a nice touch. What a pretty little orphan 7/10
qOzJVFB.png

CreativeLogic
They/Them | FR +3
Artist | Student | Dreamer

MODS: I move between two
households with people who play FR

Xg9wt4D.png
I have a weakness for Nature eggs. Fire is amazing too.
I have a weakness for Nature eggs. Fire is amazing too.
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
Going by looks alone and not what they hatch, my favorite eggs are in the order of: Nature, Arcane, Light, Plague & Banescale.
I really just like smooth looking eggs mostly, lmao.
Going by looks alone and not what they hatch, my favorite eggs are in the order of: Nature, Arcane, Light, Plague & Banescale.
I really just like smooth looking eggs mostly, lmao.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Ice lol

But in seriousness I love arcane eggs the most.

After that shadow, lightning, wind, bog in that order.
Ice lol

But in seriousness I love arcane eggs the most.

After that shadow, lightning, wind, bog in that order.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
They are all neat! I gladly take one of each [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
They are all neat! I gladly take one of each
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
bane scale
bane scale
(My adoption center) I love to draw dragons!
My art shopand dress them]
I extremely like wind's the most out of the rest of them.
I extremely like wind's the most out of the rest of them.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
I'm totally biased but honestly I do love the arcane eggs best. They're all great though except nature (I don't like the bulb).
I'm totally biased but honestly I do love the arcane eggs best. They're all great though except nature (I don't like the bulb).
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
[item=unhatched ice egg], quite literally imo though i think the bane egg is the coolest
Unhatched Ice Egg , quite literally

imo though i think the bane egg is the coolest

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to