Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the coolest egg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I can't be alone in thinking egg items are some of the most fun on the site! Just curious which one(s) people think are the coolest ;) Prettiest, most interesting, whatever! [item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=clanbound unhatched banescale egg][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched ice egg]
I can't be alone in thinking egg items are some of the most fun on the site! Just curious which one(s) people think are the coolest ;) Prettiest, most interesting, whatever!

Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Clanbound Unhatched Banescale Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg
I like the most this designs:
Light, Shadow, nature, arcane, banescale, lightning :3
I like the most this designs:
Light, Shadow, nature, arcane, banescale, lightning :3
Arcane, Banescale and Fire look the coolest. Water would be great if it didn’t have so many barnacles...
Arcane, Banescale and Fire look the coolest. Water would be great if it didn’t have so many barnacles...

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
ice of course

sorry not sorry
ice of course

sorry not sorry
mlHpBMC.png
Arcane and Nocturne eggs look pretty rad
Arcane and Nocturne eggs look pretty rad
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Arcane, nature, lightning, bane?
Arcane, nature, lightning, bane?
ldNLSdw.png
Fire and Ice.
Fire and Ice.
:D We like banescale and water. And nature because it's just a bulb :D
:D We like banescale and water. And nature because it's just a bulb :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Shadow, wind and fire
Shadow, wind and fire
0GeVlna.png The sea