Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glowtail, what did I miss?
1 2 3 4 5
I think it's real neat but I have found a total of one (1) dragon I can use it on. I just always find some other gene that looks better to me so /shrug
I think it's real neat but I have found a total of one (1) dragon I can use it on. I just always find some other gene that looks better to me so /shrug
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I mean... it's better than keel. That's for sure.
I mean... it's better than keel. That's for sure.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
I like it, but since I have mostly G1s it rarely is something I use. Stained, glimmer and opal seem better for the money. But on that note, I've never bought filigree either.
I like it, but since I have mostly G1s it rarely is something I use. Stained, glimmer and opal seem better for the money. But on that note, I've never bought filigree either.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I love glowtail but the fact that sometimes you can't even see it on the dragons sucks...(like parts of bogs and such) i do wish it was treasure and not gem because looking at it,i don't want to pay gems for it considering how slowly i earn them
I love glowtail but the fact that sometimes you can't even see it on the dragons sucks...(like parts of bogs and such) i do wish it was treasure and not gem because looking at it,i don't want to pay gems for it considering how slowly i earn them
I like it, but I honestly haven't found many dragons I actually want to put it on. Maybe 1 out of 100 gen 1's, but why spend 1200g when other genes look just as good?
I like it, but I honestly haven't found many dragons I actually want to put it on. Maybe 1 out of 100 gen 1's, but why spend 1200g when other genes look just as good?
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
I've scried up some good plans with it but since it's a gem gene that's not widely used finding pairs is hard. So I haven't really bothered lol
I've scried up some good plans with it but since it's a gem gene that's not widely used finding pairs is hard. So I haven't really bothered lol
wq9PoXA.png
I have exactly one dragon that has it, but even then it's pretty subtle on him.

Now don't get me wrong, I do think it can be neat but it's usually too expensive for me to just slap on dragons and I haven't found many cheap dragons with the gene yet unfortunately.
I have exactly one dragon that has it, but even then it's pretty subtle on him.

Now don't get me wrong, I do think it can be neat but it's usually too expensive for me to just slap on dragons and I haven't found many cheap dragons with the gene yet unfortunately.
water.gifShe/They, FR +0FB931Uv.png9KurPRs.png
A lot of people don't like it, or at least find it more "meh" than the other gem genes like glimmer, opal, or filigree. I'd spend gems on either of those genes for a nice derg, but glowtail isn't worth it's price imo.
A lot of people don't like it, or at least find it more "meh" than the other gem genes like glimmer, opal, or filigree. I'd spend gems on either of those genes for a nice derg, but glowtail isn't worth it's price imo.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'm not too fond of it for the same reason I'm not too fond of opal; just doesnt cover enough to cost that much. The gene practically doesnt show up on baby tundras and is super minimal on most breeds. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=113&bodygene=20&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=54&winggene=1&wings=131&auth=904a99ce77c97040a0227629e1d0ce500db6c369&dummyext=prev.png[/img] now if it came further up the belly and cut off like halfway? or even touched other parts of the dragon like the horns or edges of the wings? I'd be all over it. I don't hate it as a gene, I just can't see myself buying it for my own dragons.
I'm not too fond of it for the same reason I'm not too fond of opal; just doesnt cover enough to cost that much. The gene practically doesnt show up on baby tundras and is super minimal on most breeds.
dragon?age=0&body=113&bodygene=20&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=54&winggene=1&wings=131&auth=904a99ce77c97040a0227629e1d0ce500db6c369&dummyext=prev.png

now if it came further up the belly and cut off like halfway? or even touched other parts of the dragon like the horns or edges of the wings? I'd be all over it.

I don't hate it as a gene, I just can't see myself buying it for my own dragons.

c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
i like glowtail much more after the fixes, but while glowtail can look amazing, capsule or runes or veined look JUST as nice and are much, much cheaper.

so yeah, no glowtail for me. ;; too broke for that
i like glowtail much more after the fixes, but while glowtail can look amazing, capsule or runes or veined look JUST as nice and are much, much cheaper.

so yeah, no glowtail for me. ;; too broke for that
xx
xx
qYzjE0OH_o.gif xx ROLYO / FR +2 / blood in the water, my love
ABOUT COMMISSIONS LINKS
1 2 3 4 5