Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Banescale popularity?
1 2 3 4 5
I love Banescales, in fact I used to prefer them over Gaolers but after getting more Gaolers, I prefer them better. I think I'd like Banes a lot more if I could inter-breed them with the rest of my lair, but as-is I just need to seek out some cool Banes and they might be my favorite Ancient again.
I love Banescales, in fact I used to prefer them over Gaolers but after getting more Gaolers, I prefer them better. I think I'd like Banes a lot more if I could inter-breed them with the rest of my lair, but as-is I just need to seek out some cool Banes and they might be my favorite Ancient again.
!! signature under construction !!
Banescales are one of my favorite breeds!
Banescales are one of my favorite breeds!
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
I actually really like banes! Gaolers are nice too but idk. Banescales are just a lot more exciting looking to me than them fluffy dergs
I actually really like banes! Gaolers are nice too but idk. Banescales are just a lot more exciting looking to me than them fluffy dergs
bVzIUfv.png
I really like the Banescale design though I would extremely like having more tertiary genes to put on them. Even though a few of the tertiary genes I prefer somewhat having new ones would just be even better. I know more tertiary genes for that breed will probably be released in the future so I'll be patiently waiting until that happens. I have a few of those dragons in my clan and I plan to get more later on.
I really like the Banescale design though I would extremely like having more tertiary genes to put on them. Even though a few of the tertiary genes I prefer somewhat having new ones would just be even better. I know more tertiary genes for that breed will probably be released in the future so I'll be patiently waiting until that happens. I have a few of those dragons in my clan and I plan to get more later on.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Wraith gene best gene.

Also ragged/tear for modern breeds when?
Wraith gene best gene.

Also ragged/tear for modern breeds when?
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I think it's just cause goalers appeal to a larger audience :>
I think it's just cause goalers appeal to a larger audience :>
fr-sig.png
I personally tend to see more Banes than Gaolers in people's lairs. Both Ancients are great, but Gaolers have the upper hand when it comes to genes.
I personally tend to see more Banes than Gaolers in people's lairs. Both Ancients are great, but Gaolers have the upper hand when it comes to genes.
earthh5.png
1 2 3 4 5