Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Banescale popularity?
1 2 3 4 5
I feel bad for banes :( they seriously need new genes
I feel bad for banes :( they seriously need new genes
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I personally really like them and I don't think it's that others don't like them, but they are harder to work with and less customisable.
What few banes I actually breed don't sell. u.u
I personally really like them and I don't think it's that others don't like them, but they are harder to work with and less customisable.
What few banes I actually breed don't sell. u.u
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Banescales have a very cool design, but the fact they can’t wear clothes and have very few genes makes them boring and uninteresting. The same goes to Gaolers. I know it is to streamline the production of new breeds, but they get so ignored, you might as well have spent that time on a new modern breed instead. It’s frustrating that breeds with such interesting designs have to be so dull to work with.

Still, I do hope Ancients get more genes, and maybe even get their own “niche” apparel. Maybe after the Marketplace gets revamped? It is getting revamped, right?
Banescales have a very cool design, but the fact they can’t wear clothes and have very few genes makes them boring and uninteresting. The same goes to Gaolers. I know it is to streamline the production of new breeds, but they get so ignored, you might as well have spent that time on a new modern breed instead. It’s frustrating that breeds with such interesting designs have to be so dull to work with.

Still, I do hope Ancients get more genes, and maybe even get their own “niche” apparel. Maybe after the Marketplace gets revamped? It is getting revamped, right?
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
like someone said earlier the genes for banescales arent the best
i really love the design of the dragon to be honest but yea until new genes are released idk if i see myself getting one
like someone said earlier the genes for banescales arent the best
i really love the design of the dragon to be honest but yea until new genes are released idk if i see myself getting one
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
- CARO

- 22 she/her/they

- +3 fr time
I like banes well enough, same with gaolers, but I don't usually get them for my non-breeding dragons. And the breeding pairs are results of very specific breeding projects.

But I agree that they, and gaolers, could use more genes, especially prim/sec's. Gaolers have had several new terts, but absolutely no prim/sec's since their release, and banes haven't had anything.

I also wish we'd get more accents/skins for them outside of festivals, like Swipp and coli ones. I'd like to give them some but I don't want to shell out several hundred gems for a single accent/skin.
I like banes well enough, same with gaolers, but I don't usually get them for my non-breeding dragons. And the breeding pairs are results of very specific breeding projects.

But I agree that they, and gaolers, could use more genes, especially prim/sec's. Gaolers have had several new terts, but absolutely no prim/sec's since their release, and banes haven't had anything.

I also wish we'd get more accents/skins for them outside of festivals, like Swipp and coli ones. I'd like to give them some but I don't want to shell out several hundred gems for a single accent/skin.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
I adore banescales but I feel like they aren't all that popular over all. They certainly get very few accents made for them :/ Still i love them and i'm tempted by them everyday in the AH. They just look like such fierce beasts and I love that their arms are their wings.
I adore banescales but I feel like they aren't all that popular over all. They certainly get very few accents made for them :/ Still i love them and i'm tempted by them everyday in the AH. They just look like such fierce beasts and I love that their arms are their wings.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I love Banescale but I agree that their genes are hard to work with. The only exclusive ones I like are Ragged/Tear, Chevron/Arrow, Wraith, and Skeletal. And I rather dislike most of the Modern gene terts they can use as well. I just really want Capsule as an option. [emoji=banescale sad size=1]
I love Banescale but I agree that their genes are hard to work with. The only exclusive ones I like are Ragged/Tear, Chevron/Arrow, Wraith, and Skeletal. And I rather dislike most of the Modern gene terts they can use as well. I just really want Capsule as an option.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
I love Banescales! I'm always confused by how people begged and begged for wyverns and then when we finally got them, most people hated them?

Maybe the lack of genes. They are definitely due for some new ones considering Gaolers got a few new genes since the Banes came out.
I love Banescales! I'm always confused by how people begged and begged for wyverns and then when we finally got them, most people hated them?

Maybe the lack of genes. They are definitely due for some new ones considering Gaolers got a few new genes since the Banes came out.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I love the f bane pose. My problem is that linebreak genes don't play very well with skins and I don't really like most of the non-linebreak terts. So I see all these cool fest skins and I don't have anyone to put them on.
I love the f bane pose. My problem is that linebreak genes don't play very well with skins and I don't really like most of the non-linebreak terts. So I see all these cool fest skins and I don't have anyone to put them on.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I don't know about the overall userbase, but I love Banes! Literally nearly all of my lair looks amazing as a Banescale, it's tempting to just give in and make everyone a Bane lol

Edit: I'm surprised by how many people say they can turn nearly any dragon into a Gaoler and it'll look good, but they can't do that with Banes. I'm the total opposite lol Gaolers are so hard to work with for me! Especially females.

But Banescales definitely need more genes, I love the ones they do have but variety never hurts.
I don't know about the overall userbase, but I love Banes! Literally nearly all of my lair looks amazing as a Banescale, it's tempting to just give in and make everyone a Bane lol

Edit: I'm surprised by how many people say they can turn nearly any dragon into a Gaoler and it'll look good, but they can't do that with Banes. I'm the total opposite lol Gaolers are so hard to work with for me! Especially females.

But Banescales definitely need more genes, I love the ones they do have but variety never hurts.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 3 4 5