Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed dragon hybrids thread
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 138
I want one. Devs please make this a thing. [img]https://i.imgur.com/BNJpDGo.png[/img]
I want one. Devs please make this a thing.
BNJpDGo.png
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
[quote name="Amut" date="2021-04-01 11:56:38" ] All this thread does is tell me that it's actually not too hard to make bases for hybrids if the admins actually wants to. ... [/quote] @Amut I'm sure it would be great and a lot of people would like it but... There's 17 breeds, which could make um... 136 hybrids? [i]too tired to math properly rn[/i] That's 136 edits to each apparel piece in the game, each gene, etc. I understand why it is not a thing lol
Amut wrote on 2021-04-01 11:56:38:
All this thread does is tell me that it's actually not too hard to make bases for hybrids if the admins actually wants to.

@Amut I'm sure it would be great and a lot of people would like it but...
There's 17 breeds, which could make um... 136 hybrids? too tired to math properly rn
That's 136 edits to each apparel piece in the game, each gene, etc. I understand why it is not a thing lol
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@HoodieCat Yiis big mindra babey! Thank you for fanart, it looks great online too x3 @MediP AWH [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for fanart that's adorable! I dig your style >.>
@HoodieCat Yiis big mindra babey! Thank you for fanart, it looks great online too x3
@MediP AWH Thank you for fanart that's adorable! I dig your style >.>
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
Yes I definitely do pay attention to my own thread haha
It's not like I live in my drawing sofware, working on wips that could drop any second or anything cough couhg
Yes I definitely do pay attention to my own thread haha
It's not like I live in my drawing sofware, working on wips that could drop any second or anything cough couhg
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
[quote name="@NoonAlt" date="2021-04-01 13:06:29" ] [quote name="Amut" date="2021-04-01 11:56:38" ] All this thread does is tell me that it's actually not too hard to make bases for hybrids if the admins actually wants to. ... [/quote] Amut I'm sure it would be great and a lot of people would like it but... There's 17 breeds, which could make um... 136 hybrids? [i]too tired to math properly rn[/i] That's 136 edits to each apparel piece in the game, each gene, etc. I understand why it is not a thing lol [/quote] Make 'em function like ancients I say. . . . I dare say I'd like it a lot more than ancients actually... Just imagine all the fun with skins!
@NoonAlt wrote on 2021-04-01 13:06:29:
All this thread does is tell me that it's actually not too hard to make bases for hybrids if the admins actually wants to.

Amut I'm sure it would be great and a lot of people would like it but...
There's 17 breeds, which could make um... 136 hybrids? too tired to math properly rn
That's 136 edits to each apparel piece in the game, each gene, etc. I understand why it is not a thing lol

Make 'em function like ancients I say.

I dare say I'd like it a lot more than ancients actually... Just imagine all the fun with skins!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
[quote name="@Amut" date="2021-04-01 18:59:33" ] [quote name="NoonAlt" date="2021-04-01 13:06:29" ] [quote name="Amut" date="2021-04-01 11:56:38" ] All this thread does is tell me that it's actually not too hard to make bases for hybrids if the admins actually wants to. ... [/quote] Amut I'm sure it would be great and a lot of people would like it but... There's 17 breeds, which could make um... 136 hybrids? [i]too tired to math properly rn[/i] That's 136 edits to each apparel piece in the game, each gene, etc. I understand why it is not a thing lol [/quote] Make 'em function like ancients I say. . . . I dare say I'd like it a lot more than ancients actually... Just imagine all the fun with skins! [/quote] Okay not gonna lie I'd take hybrids over ancients straight away
@Amut wrote on 2021-04-01 18:59:33:
NoonAlt wrote on 2021-04-01 13:06:29:

Amut I'm sure it would be great and a lot of people would like it but...

Make 'em function like ancients I say.

I dare say I'd like it a lot more than ancients actually... Just imagine all the fun with skins!

Okay not gonna lie I'd take hybrids over ancients straight away
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
Lol! I didn't even realize you were the OP. Your editing skills inspire. Thank you for this blessed thread!

Such dynamic poses. I love them!
Lol! I didn't even realize you were the OP. Your editing skills inspire. Thank you for this blessed thread!

Such dynamic poses. I love them!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Haha, some of these actually look pretty cool! I love the Tosk
Haha, some of these actually look pretty cool! I love the Tosk
There’s a good few of these I’d actually keep as permas, Spiralscales especially.

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
There’s a good few of these I’d actually keep as permas, Spiralscales especially.

Could I be added to the pinglist please?
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
her OP what's it like being the funniest person on this whole website?
her OP what's it like being the funniest person on this whole website?
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 138