Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed dragon hybrids thread
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138
Ooh! Ooh! P I n g L I s t. Pls
I actually am loving the spiralscale
Ooh! Ooh! P I n g L I s t. Pls
I actually am loving the spiralscale
IMG-4924.png xas | she/her | fr+3
english / français

» art shop
» profile dragon
Pinglist for those blursed dergs please! And moar Boglers OwO
Pinglist for those blursed dergs please! And moar Boglers OwO
I hated the first two, but want the rest. hmm.
I hated the first two, but want the rest. hmm.
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
[quote=@Tamarin21]IF ONLY STORMCATCHER SAW THE RIDGOLER FNDJOHIDLAJS[/quote] @noonalt @Tamarin21 Oh he KNOWS they exists, in fact he gathered his most prized scientists to create it. He wants this to be the next modern breed to captivate Sornieth and therefor promote his flight. Steve knows he’s beautiful [img]https://i.imgur.com/r4YI2Zd.jpg[/img]
@Tamarin21 wrote:
IF ONLY STORMCATCHER SAW THE RIDGOLER FNDJOHIDLAJS
@noonalt @Tamarin21

Oh he KNOWS they exists, in fact he gathered his most prized scientists to create it.
He wants this to be the next modern breed to captivate Sornieth and therefor promote his flight.

Steve knows he’s beautiful

r4YI2Zd.jpg

[quote name="GHOSTCHOMPS" date="2020-10-13 17:39:54" ] [quote=@Tamarin21]IF ONLY STORMCATCHER SAW THE RIDGOLER FNDJOHIDLAJS[/quote] @noonalt Oh he KNOWS they exists, in fact he gathered his most prized scientists to create it. He wants this to be the next modern breed to captivate Sornieth and therefor promote his flight. Steve knows he’s beautiful [img]https://i.imgur.com/r4YI2Zd.jpg[/img] [/quote] MY LAWD YES PLEASE [i]can I have this on a shirt please[/i]
GHOSTCHOMPS wrote on 2020-10-13 17:39:54:
@Tamarin21 wrote:
@noonalt

Oh he KNOWS they exists, in fact he gathered his most prized scientists to create it.
He wants this to be the next modern breed to captivate Sornieth and therefor promote his flight.

r4YI2Zd.jpg

MY LAWD YES PLEASE
can I have this on a shirt please
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
[quote name="NoonAlt" date="2020-10-13 17:42:18" ] [quote name="GHOSTCHOMPS" date="2020-10-13 17:39:54" ] [quote=@Tamarin21]IF ONLY STORMCATCHER SAW THE RIDGOLER FNDJOHIDLAJS[/quote] @/noonalt Oh he KNOWS they exists, in fact he gathered his most prized scientists to create it. He wants this to be the next modern breed to captivate Sornieth and therefor promote his flight. Steve knows he’s beautiful [img]https://i.imgur.com/r4YI2Zd.jpg[/img] [/quote] MY LAWD YES PLEASE [i]can I have this on a shirt please[/i] [/quote] THIS- THIS IS GORGEOUS This is so amazing and lowkey one of the [i]best times I've been pinged[/i], If I get a shirt like this I'll just wear it everywhere.
NoonAlt wrote on 2020-10-13 17:42:18:
GHOSTCHOMPS wrote on 2020-10-13 17:39:54:
@Tamarin21 wrote:
@/noonalt

r4YI2Zd.jpg

MY LAWD YES PLEASE
can I have this on a shirt please
THIS-
THIS IS GORGEOUS
This is so amazing and lowkey one of the best times I've been pinged, If I get a shirt like this I'll just wear it everywhere.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
@Tamarin21 @noonalt KDKFKG THANK YOU it was a quick in the moment thing when I read ur comment!

I would totally wear a gaoler/ridge shirt if I could but I’d want some art thatd be way fancier for that first lol
@Tamarin21 @noonalt KDKFKG THANK YOU it was a quick in the moment thing when I read ur comment!

I would totally wear a gaoler/ridge shirt if I could but I’d want some art thatd be way fancier for that first lol
The hovering Imptl (part 2) reminds me of

me and the boys at 1 am looking for BEANS
The hovering Imptl (part 2) reminds me of

me and the boys at 1 am looking for BEANS
Ot3Ahks.jpg
i- wh

the thread I never knew I needed

I would buy these with Money

ps Legs McSneak can Sneak My Sky anytime >->
i- wh

the thread I never knew I needed

I would buy these with Money

ps Legs McSneak can Sneak My Sky anytime >->
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
we need spicturn as an obtainable derg
we need spicturn as an obtainable derg
wGrAWrMVtuwwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138