Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed dragon hybrids thread
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 137 138
Skysneak so sassy.
Skysneak so sassy.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
im going to lose it i love this
im going to lose it i love this
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
excuse me that bogler hatchling is THE cutest thing i have ever seen and i'm going to need at least a dozen of them right now, thank you
excuse me that bogler hatchling is THE cutest thing i have ever seen and i'm going to need at least a dozen of them right now, thank you
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
@NoonAlt
Pinglist, please!
The mirrotl is gold and the bogler baby is glorious.
And the spiralscale is so chaos I love it.
@NoonAlt
Pinglist, please!
The mirrotl is gold and the bogler baby is glorious.
And the spiralscale is so chaos I love it.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
The Mirrae is amazing and I might need like twenty of them, for scientific purposes of course.

Spiralscale is pointy.

Throw me in the goblin pinglist please, I have a need for more amazingly cursed designs :3
The Mirrae is amazing and I might need like twenty of them, for scientific purposes of course.

Spiralscale is pointy.

Throw me in the goblin pinglist please, I have a need for more amazingly cursed designs :3
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/753839213702676592/765086702062534656/Screen_Shot_2020-10-12_at_6.41.03_PM.png[/img] Pinglist please!
Screen_Shot_2020-10-12_at_6.41.03_PM.png

Pinglist please!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@NoonAlt
Please throw me on the pinglist! These aren't things I expected to want but hhhhh I want many

Seriously though, great job on these, I love a lot of them, they're fascinating and some of the variation crossing with the breeds is just lovely. Spicturne, Guardnapper and Tundsneak are probably some of my faves! Mirrae too!

Anyway cant wait to see what other hybrids come out of this, im hooked!
@NoonAlt
Please throw me on the pinglist! These aren't things I expected to want but hhhhh I want many

Seriously though, great job on these, I love a lot of them, they're fascinating and some of the variation crossing with the breeds is just lovely. Spicturne, Guardnapper and Tundsneak are probably some of my faves! Mirrae too!

Anyway cant wait to see what other hybrids come out of this, im hooked!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
Oh I actually like many of these.

Also an idea: head of an imperial, body of a fae. Or vice versa. And 1:1 scale, of course.
Oh I actually like many of these.

Also an idea: head of an imperial, body of a fae. Or vice versa. And 1:1 scale, of course.
no.
no.
[quote name="Naivety" date="2020-10-12 01:02:58" ] no. [/quote] understandable have a nice day
Naivety wrote on 2020-10-12 01:02:58:
no.
understandable have a nice day
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 137 138