Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489
my name is the bron jame
my name is the bron jame
oh_so_small.png carngorm.png
@leoxx FRD all captured in one pulsating orb
@leoxx FRD all captured in one pulsating orb
My signature is a huge work in progress!! I'm hoping to eventually draw signature cards. Nothing here yet though besides these corgis:
RUGBzP5.png
spoon.png latte.png pancake.png
i need to read through this i only got to like the 2nd page.

.....well, maybe not all since it's almost 500 pages. but! looks cool, lol. ive never really been on the frd tab before
i need to read through this i only got to like the 2nd page.

.....well, maybe not all since it's almost 500 pages. but! looks cool, lol. ive never really been on the frd tab before
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
[quote name="IronClaw30" date="2022-11-26 21:49:00" ] Yeah... Um... Without you @/Lunarduo, this place is as ghostly as your stories [/quote] i'm the life of the party? My stories are worth mentioning??? BEST DAY OF MY LIFE-
IronClaw30 wrote on 2022-11-26 21:49:00:
Yeah... Um... Without you @/Lunarduo, this place is as ghostly as your stories
i'm the life of the party? My stories are worth mentioning??? BEST DAY OF MY LIFE-
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
Lunarduo and StormcatcherHere, y'all are pretty much the two who keep this place running
so when both of you take a break from FR this place goes pretty quiet lol
edit: AmethystSeaWing is pretty active too
Lunarduo and StormcatcherHere, y'all are pretty much the two who keep this place running
My signature is a huge work in progress!! I'm hoping to eventually draw signature cards. Nothing here yet though besides these corgis:
RUGBzP5.png
Chaotic suggestion because I don't make that many: every unique post from this thread individually gets suggested by somebody in the actual suggestions forum
So many "no support"s...

Edit: WAIT YO this was my 700th forum post
My inner chaos gremlin is squealing rn.
Chaotic suggestion because I don't make that many: every unique post from this thread individually gets suggested by somebody in the actual suggestions forum
So many "no support"s...

Edit: WAIT YO this was my 700th forum post
My inner chaos gremlin is squealing rn.
RUGBzP5.png
unhatched eggs all refuse to hatch until you pay them 1mt
unhatched eggs all refuse to hatch until you pay them 1mt
image0.pngWater Dom Artistfrogge3_resz.pngcorgisinger.png
[quote name="CosmicHurricane" date="2022-11-28 18:46:02" ] Lunarduo and StormcatcherHere, y'all are pretty much the two who keep this place running so when both of you take a break from FR this place goes pretty quiet lol edit: AmethystSeaWing is pretty active too [/quote] Awwwwn thank u ^^ Also yes, haha the forums would really look a mess lol
CosmicHurricane wrote on 2022-11-28 18:46:02:
Awwwwn thank u ^^

Also yes, haha the forums would really look a mess lol
~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="CosmicHurricane" date="2022-11-28 18:46:02" ] Lunarduo and StormcatcherHere, y'all are pretty much the two who keep this place running so when both of you take a break from FR this place goes pretty quiet lol edit: AmethystSeaWing is pretty active too [/quote] I agree with you, @/CosmicHurricane! You are active too! And you all make this place great – awesome! I'm just a lurker. I don't do much or anything.
CosmicHurricane wrote on 2022-11-28 18:46:02:
I agree with you, @/CosmicHurricane!
You are active too!
And you all make this place great – awesome! I'm just a lurker. I don't do much or anything.
I changed my UN on 1/23/2023 to CopperSpark
Maanster -> LaziestSpark -> CopperSpark

New year, new username, new start.

Sorry if my English isn't perfect, English isn't my first language. But I do my best!
@LaziestSpark Yeah you do!
Seriously this chaos thread needs a lot of chaos people to keep it as chaotic as it is so all the chaotic bumping and chaotic ideas and chaotic help is as chaotically appreciated as possible ^^

I think, I-I mean I don't run this thread so...
What do I know I guess hehe
@LaziestSpark Yeah you do!
Seriously this chaos thread needs a lot of chaos people to keep it as chaotic as it is so all the chaotic bumping and chaotic ideas and chaotic help is as chaotically appreciated as possible ^^

I think, I-I mean I don't run this thread so...
What do I know I guess hehe
~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489