Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 482 483 484 485 486 ... 502 503
[quote name="froginthebag" date="2022-11-20 10:08:58" ] adult dragons cannot fight in coli and/or dragons age and die unless your flight has dom [/quote] F for the flights that don't/rarely get dom
froginthebag wrote on 2022-11-20 10:08:58:
adult dragons cannot fight in coli and/or dragons age and die unless your flight has dom
F for the flights that don't/rarely get dom
[quote name="froginthebag" date="2022-11-20 10:08:58" ] adult dragons cannot fight in coli and/or dragons age and die unless your flight has dom [/quote] For the first one, I know this is about bad suggestions but it would just be stuck on whichever team has Dom during that update for all of time lol They would only be able to exalt hatchlings and level 1s, meanwhile the dom flight can keep training to exalt
froginthebag wrote on 2022-11-20 10:08:58:
adult dragons cannot fight in coli and/or dragons age and die unless your flight has dom
For the first one, I know this is about bad suggestions but it would just be stuck on whichever team has Dom during that update for all of time lol
They would only be able to exalt hatchlings and level 1s, meanwhile the dom flight can keep training to exalt
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
Finally, the first chapter of Diemad's story is complete! ... What, you expected it to end here?
No one expected that Flight Rising was going to change dramatically. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "No..." The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed.

Where Earthshaker's picture should have been, a pile of bones was instead.

The forums went wild. Each day, a deity was found dead. Tidelord, Stormcatcher, all of them, a pile of bones. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight."

A few hours later, RandomUser decided to look for Gladekeeper, but he called her 'Glade' for short. RandomUser found Glade in Plaguebringer's lair, for some reason, and her broadcast had changed again: "This should give me some time to heal." He checked Plaguebringer, too, and her broadcast said "No matter how much you hate their guts, family is still family."

The next day, RandomUser went to his lair to feed his dragons, planning to check up on Gladekeeper right after. But he got the biggest shock: all of his dragons were dead. His coatls, his veilspun, all of them, a pile of bones. RandomUser hurried over to the search menu, pressing search immediately. What he found made his jaw drop: every single dragon, except for Gladekeeper, Plaguebringer, and Arcanist, was DEAD.

RandomUser went into Plaguebringer's lair to check on Glade, and saw Glade, Plaguebringer, and... Arcanist? RandomUser was confused, but clicked Glade first. Her wounds had healed a bit, which was good, but now Glade's broadcast stated "They couldn't kill me so they killed everyone else. GREAT." Going out of Glade's profile, RandomUser went to Arcanist next. He was curled up in a ball, broadcast now saying: "Please, I don't wanna die..." RandomUser quickly went to Plaguebringer, her broadcast saying "I wonder if we can get them back..."

That evening, RandomUser was bored, so he logged on to Flight Rising. Going off to the search menu, he tried looking for Glade, Plaguebringer, and Arcanist, but when RandomUser pressed search... they were gone. Not dead, just gone. It went straight from Lightweaver's bones to Firage's. RandomUser Quickly searched for Plaguebringer's profile instead, and found it. But when trying to get into her lair, RandomUser ran into the error screen and... a YouTube link? That wasn't right. But, against all odds, RandomUser clicked the link, wondering where it would lead.

It was a YouTube video, and it was live. But what really got RandomUser was Glade's face in the screen.

"Do we have everyone?" Glade asked, making RandomUser jump. Then a masculine voice, presumably Arcanist, answered: "Yep! Everyone's here!"

"Ok, I should probably tell you guys what's going on." Glade backed up from the camera, letting everyone see her surroundings. RandomUser recognize it instantly. It was the Forbidden Portal venue. Glade continued.

"So, you probably remember how us Deities were getting killed, one day at a time. Then when my turn came, I fought back because I'm not a weakling-"

"Sis, get on with the explanation." A feminine voice stated, who RandomUser knew was Plaguebringer. Glade let out a sigh.

"Well, anyways, that same thing killed literally everyone else because they couldn't kill me. Now, I'm gonna get revenge and kill that stupid thing."

"We tried to talk her out of it." Arcanist's voice sighed. Glade glared at something behind the camera. Then she walked into the clearing behind her.

"You two hide, but make sure the camera can see the fight." Glade made a little motion with her claw. The Forbidden Portal seethed.

"She's coming."

The Forbidden Portal turned black as 'She' came out. Really, She was a giant mass of darkness, with six legs and beady red eyes. Her scream sounded like a feminine version of Marx's from Kirby, but somehow more demonic. RandomUser watched Glade as she fearlessly stood up to the monster.

The battle started. Glade and Her clawing at each other. The comments exploded as Glade tore off one of Her legs, but died down again when that same leg grew back. It seemed like an impossible fight.

RandomUser checked the time. Wait, had it been 6:17 for ten minutes now? RandomUser explained this in the comments, and everyone else confirmed what he was thinking: they were all stuck in time until this battle was over.

The comments went dead when the most confusing thing happened. The blob of darkness lifted into the air for a second, revealing what it had been concealing. There, on the ground, was definitely a female bogsneak. The strange thing about Her was her skin, which was translucent, showing not bones and organs but souls, all of the souls of the dragons that She killed. It took RandomUser only a milisecond to compute who 'She' was.

Lorebreaker.

Glade's eyes widened as the darkness descended upon Lorebreaker once again. Leaves bristling, she jumped in for an attack. Lorebreaker dodged it, obviously ready.

The fight went on for a few more time-denying minutes. The comments were still dead silent... until some user with a glitched but barely readable name posted: "She needs to cut Lorebreaker's throat once the darkness ascends again. Free the dragons."

A few seconds passed before Arcanist's voice called out. "Gladekeeper! Someone just gave us instructions!" Glade dodged another one of Lorebreaker's attacks.

"What?!"

"Their name, uh, I can barely read this... I think it says 'Diemad'."

"That isn't important, WHAT DID THEY SAY?!"

Arcanist relayed the message out loud. Glade nodded, switching her strategy from offense to defense until an opening came back.

It felt like hours to RandomUser as he watched in suspense as Glade deflected blow after blow. Finally, Lorebreaker lifted the darkness surrounding her. Glade went in for the kill. RandomUser crossed his fingers, hoping to the moon and back that Diemad's plan would work.

As Glade's claw swiped across Lorebreaker's broad neck, a ghastly screech sounded out of RandomUser's computer, forcing him to cover his ears. His eyes widened in amazement at what happened next.

Thousands of dragon souls poured out from the Bogsneak's new wound, laughing and squealing for joy of escaping Lorebreaker. RandomUser watched as the ghastly dragons exit the slowly deflating bogsneak, recognizing one here and there. A pair of happy squeals came from behind the camera right before Plaguebringer and Arcanist rushed out to congratulate Glade for her victory. Glade herself was awestruck at the dancing ghosts, nearly collapsing before Plaguebringer caught her. Arcanist, who was admittedly much smaller than RandomUser had imagined him, was zooming around the twins faster than a fly on a sugar rush. "You did it you did it you did it!" Plaguebringer hopped up and down, hugging her exasperated sister.

Suddenly, a loud 'pshaaw' sounded as the last eight souls poured from Lorebreaker's deflated skin; the other eight Deities. Icewarden started prancing around while Stormcatcher stretched his mantis arms. Diemad posted another comment.

"It'll take a few days, but the dragons will materialize soon and everyone will be back to normal."

RandomUser checked the time. 6:18. He went ahead and told everyone on the chat. Finally, the Lorebreaker's invasion was over.

... Or was it?
Finally, the first chapter of Diemad's story is complete! ... What, you expected it to end here?
No one expected that Flight Rising was going to change dramatically. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "No..." The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed.

The forums went wild. Each day, a deity was found dead. Tidelord, Stormcatcher, all of them, a pile of bones. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight."

A few hours later, RandomUser decided to look for Gladekeeper, but he called her 'Glade' for short. RandomUser found Glade in Plaguebringer's lair, for some reason, and her broadcast had changed again: "This should give me some time to heal." He checked Plaguebringer, too, and her broadcast said "No matter how much you hate their guts, family is still family."

The next day, RandomUser went to his lair to feed his dragons, planning to check up on Gladekeeper right after. But he got the biggest shock: all of his dragons were dead. His coatls, his veilspun, all of them, a pile of bones. RandomUser hurried over to the search menu, pressing search immediately. What he found made his jaw drop: every single dragon, except for Gladekeeper, Plaguebringer, and Arcanist, was DEAD.

RandomUser went into Plaguebringer's lair to check on Glade, and saw Glade, Plaguebringer, and... Arcanist? RandomUser was confused, but clicked Glade first. Her wounds had healed a bit, which was good, but now Glade's broadcast stated "They couldn't kill me so they killed everyone else. GREAT." Going out of Glade's profile, RandomUser went to Arcanist next. He was curled up in a ball, broadcast now saying: "Please, I don't wanna die..." RandomUser quickly went to Plaguebringer, her broadcast saying "I wonder if we can get them back..."

That evening, RandomUser was bored, so he logged on to Flight Rising. Going off to the search menu, he tried looking for Glade, Plaguebringer, and Arcanist, but when RandomUser pressed search... they were gone. Not dead, just gone. It went straight from Lightweaver's bones to Firage's. RandomUser Quickly searched for Plaguebringer's profile instead, and found it. But when trying to get into her lair, RandomUser ran into the error screen and... a YouTube link? That wasn't right. But, against all odds, RandomUser clicked the link, wondering where it would lead.

It was a YouTube video, and it was live. But what really got RandomUser was Glade's face in the screen.

"Do we have everyone?" Glade asked, making RandomUser jump. Then a masculine voice, presumably Arcanist, answered: "Yep! Everyone's here!"

"Ok, I should probably tell you guys what's going on." Glade backed up from the camera, letting everyone see her surroundings. RandomUser recognize it instantly. It was the Forbidden Portal venue. Glade continued.

"So, you probably remember how us Deities were getting killed, one day at a time. Then when my turn came, I fought back because I'm not a weakling-"

"Sis, get on with the explanation." A feminine voice stated, who RandomUser knew was Plaguebringer. Glade let out a sigh.

"Well, anyways, that same thing killed literally everyone else because they couldn't kill me. Now, I'm gonna get revenge and kill that stupid thing."

"We tried to talk her out of it." Arcanist's voice sighed. Glade glared at something behind the camera. Then she walked into the clearing behind her.

"You two hide, but make sure the camera can see the fight." Glade made a little motion with her claw. The Forbidden Portal seethed.

"She's coming."

The Forbidden Portal turned black as 'She' came out. Really, She was a giant mass of darkness, with six legs and beady red eyes. Her scream sounded like a feminine version of Marx's from Kirby, but somehow more demonic. RandomUser watched Glade as she fearlessly stood up to the monster.

The battle started. Glade and Her clawing at each other. The comments exploded as Glade tore off one of Her legs, but died down again when that same leg grew back. It seemed like an impossible fight.

RandomUser checked the time. Wait, had it been 6:17 for ten minutes now? RandomUser explained this in the comments, and everyone else confirmed what he was thinking: they were all stuck in time until this battle was over.

The comments went dead when the most confusing thing happened. The blob of darkness lifted into the air for a second, revealing what it had been concealing. There, on the ground, was definitely a female bogsneak. The strange thing about Her was her skin, which was translucent, showing not bones and organs but souls, all of the souls of the dragons that She killed. It took RandomUser only a milisecond to compute who 'She' was.

Lorebreaker.

Glade's eyes widened as the darkness descended upon Lorebreaker once again. Leaves bristling, she jumped in for an attack. Lorebreaker dodged it, obviously ready.

The fight went on for a few more time-denying minutes. The comments were still dead silent... until some user with a glitched but barely readable name posted: "She needs to cut Lorebreaker's throat once the darkness ascends again. Free the dragons."

A few seconds passed before Arcanist's voice called out. "Gladekeeper! Someone just gave us instructions!" Glade dodged another one of Lorebreaker's attacks.

"What?!"

Arcanist relayed the message out loud. Glade nodded, switching her strategy from offense to defense until an opening came back.

It felt like hours to RandomUser as he watched in suspense as Glade deflected blow after blow. Finally, Lorebreaker lifted the darkness surrounding her. Glade went in for the kill. RandomUser crossed his fingers, hoping to the moon and back that Diemad's plan would work.

As Glade's claw swiped across Lorebreaker's broad neck, a ghastly screech sounded out of RandomUser's computer, forcing him to cover his ears. His eyes widened in amazement at what happened next.

Thousands of dragon souls poured out from the Bogsneak's new wound, laughing and squealing for joy of escaping Lorebreaker. RandomUser watched as the ghastly dragons exit the slowly deflating bogsneak, recognizing one here and there. A pair of happy squeals came from behind the camera right before Plaguebringer and Arcanist rushed out to congratulate Glade for her victory. Glade herself was awestruck at the dancing ghosts, nearly collapsing before Plaguebringer caught her. Arcanist, who was admittedly much smaller than RandomUser had imagined him, was zooming around the twins faster than a fly on a sugar rush. "You did it you did it you did it!" Plaguebringer hopped up and down, hugging her exasperated sister.

Suddenly, a loud 'pshaaw' sounded as the last eight souls poured from Lorebreaker's deflated skin; the other eight Deities. Icewarden started prancing around while Stormcatcher stretched his mantis arms. Diemad posted another comment.

"It'll take a few days, but the dragons will materialize soon and everyone will be back to normal."

RandomUser checked the time. 6:18. He went ahead and told everyone on the chat. Finally, the Lorebreaker's invasion was over.

... Or was it?
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
omg, it's been a long time since i've read the story.

can't believe it's still going on until now O_O

MUYNhfy.png
WNKiucd.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
2im6fIC.png
HSWqWgZ.png

[quote name="AresAriborn" date="2022-11-22 16:12:53" ] omg, it's been a long time since i've read the story. can't believe it's still going on until now O_O [/quote] Are you talking about the official impocolipse or my thing, cause they're different. And yes, I'm still alive :D
AresAriborn wrote on 2022-11-22 16:12:53:

Are you talking about the official impocolipse or my thing, cause they're different.

And yes, I'm still alive :D
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
Y'all.
Y'all.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
The thread LIVESSSSS
The thread LIVESSSSS
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-11-22 16:07:35" ] Finally, the first chapter of Diemad's story is complete! ... What, you expected it to end here? No one expected that Flight Rising was going to change dramatically. The only warning anyone got was Earthshaker's broadcast, which now said "No..." The very next day, RandomUser decided to search for different dragons, see what was up. Not putting any variables in, he pressed search... and screamed. Where Earthshaker's picture should have been, a pile of bones was instead. The forums went wild. Each day, a deity was found dead. Tidelord, Stormcatcher, all of them, a pile of bones. The strange deaths seemed to go for the oldest ones first, working their way down. Strangely enough, though, when Gladekeeper was supposed to die, her picture showed her hurt and bloody, but determined. Her broadcast now said "They'll try again tomorrow. Seems they didn't expect a fight." A few hours later, RandomUser decided to look for Gladekeeper, but he called her 'Glade' for short. RandomUser found Glade in Plaguebringer's lair, for some reason, and her broadcast had changed again: "This should give me some time to heal." He checked Plaguebringer, too, and her broadcast said "No matter how much you hate their guts, family is still family." The next day, RandomUser went to his lair to feed his dragons, planning to check up on Gladekeeper right after. But he got the biggest shock: all of his dragons were dead. His coatls, his veilspun, all of them, a pile of bones. RandomUser hurried over to the search menu, pressing search immediately. What he found made his jaw drop: every single dragon, except for Gladekeeper, Plaguebringer, and Arcanist, was DEAD. RandomUser went into Plaguebringer's lair to check on Glade, and saw Glade, Plaguebringer, and... Arcanist? RandomUser was confused, but clicked Glade first. Her wounds had healed a bit, which was good, but now Glade's broadcast stated "They couldn't kill me so they killed everyone else. GREAT." Going out of Glade's profile, RandomUser went to Arcanist next. He was curled up in a ball, broadcast now saying: "Please, I don't wanna die..." RandomUser quickly went to Plaguebringer, her broadcast saying "I wonder if we can get them back..." That evening, RandomUser was bored, so he logged on to Flight Rising. Going off to the search menu, he tried looking for Glade, Plaguebringer, and Arcanist, but when RandomUser pressed search... they were gone. Not dead, just gone. It went straight from Lightweaver's bones to Firage's. RandomUser Quickly searched for Plaguebringer's profile instead, and found it. But when trying to get into her lair, RandomUser ran into the error screen and... a YouTube link? That wasn't right. But, against all odds, RandomUser clicked the link, wondering where it would lead. It was a YouTube video, and it was live. But what really got RandomUser was Glade's face in the screen. "Do we have everyone?" Glade asked, making RandomUser jump. Then a masculine voice, presumably Arcanist, answered: "Yep! Everyone's here!" "Ok, I should probably tell you guys what's going on." Glade backed up from the camera, letting everyone see her surroundings. RandomUser recognize it instantly. It was the Forbidden Portal venue. Glade continued. "So, you probably remember how us Deities were getting killed, one day at a time. Then when my turn came, I fought back because I'm not a weakling-" "Sis, get on with the explanation." A feminine voice stated, who RandomUser knew was Plaguebringer. Glade let out a sigh. "Well, anyways, that same thing killed literally everyone else because they couldn't kill me. Now, I'm gonna get revenge and kill that stupid thing." "We tried to talk her out of it." Arcanist's voice sighed. Glade glared at something behind the camera. Then she walked into the clearing behind her. "You two hide, but make sure the camera can see the fight." Glade made a little motion with her claw. The Forbidden Portal seethed. "She's coming." The Forbidden Portal turned black as 'She' came out. Really, She was a giant mass of darkness, with six legs and beady red eyes. Her scream sounded like a feminine version of Marx's from Kirby, but somehow more demonic. RandomUser watched Glade as she fearlessly stood up to the monster. The battle started. Glade and Her clawing at each other. The comments exploded as Glade tore off one of Her legs, but died down again when that same leg grew back. It seemed like an impossible fight. RandomUser checked the time. Wait, had it been 6:17 for ten minutes now? RandomUser explained this in the comments, and everyone else confirmed what he was thinking: they were all stuck in time until this battle was over. The comments went dead when the most confusing thing happened. The blob of darkness lifted into the air for a second, revealing what it had been concealing. There, on the ground, was definitely a female bogsneak. The strange thing about Her was her skin, which was translucent, showing not bones and organs but souls, all of the souls of the dragons that She killed. It took RandomUser only a milisecond to compute who 'She' was. Lorebreaker. Glade's eyes widened as the darkness descended upon Lorebreaker once again. Leaves bristling, she jumped in for an attack. Lorebreaker dodged it, obviously ready. The fight went on for a few more time-denying minutes. The comments were still dead silent... until some user with a glitched but barely readable name posted: "She needs to cut Lorebreaker's throat once the darkness ascends again. Free the dragons." A few seconds passed before Arcanist's voice called out. "Gladekeeper! Someone just gave us instructions!" Glade dodged another one of Lorebreaker's attacks. "What?!" "Their name, uh, I can barely read this... I think it says 'Diemad'." "That isn't important, WHAT DID THEY SAY?!" Arcanist relayed the message out loud. Glade nodded, switching her strategy from offense to defense until an opening came back. It felt like hours to RandomUser as he watched in suspense as Glade deflected blow after blow. Finally, Lorebreaker lifted the darkness surrounding her. Glade went in for the kill. RandomUser crossed his fingers, hoping to the moon and back that Diemad's plan would work. As Glade's claw swiped across Lorebreaker's broad neck, a ghastly screech sounded out of RandomUser's computer, forcing him to cover his ears. His eyes widened in amazement at what happened next. Thousands of dragon souls poured out from the Bogsneak's new wound, laughing and squealing for joy of escaping Lorebreaker. RandomUser watched as the ghastly dragons exit the slowly deflating bogsneak, recognizing one here and there. A pair of happy squeals came from behind the camera right before Plaguebringer and Arcanist rushed out to congratulate Glade for her victory. Glade herself was awestruck at the dancing ghosts, nearly collapsing before Plaguebringer caught her. Arcanist, who was admittedly much smaller than RandomUser had imagined him, was zooming around the twins faster than a fly on a sugar rush. "You did it you did it you did it!" Plaguebringer hopped up and down, hugging her exasperated sister. Suddenly, a loud 'pshaaw' sounded as the last eight souls poured from Lorebreaker's deflated skin; the other eight Deities. Icewarden started prancing around while Stormcatcher stretched his mantis arms. Diemad posted another comment. "It'll take a few days, but the dragons will materialize soon and everyone will be back to normal." RandomUser checked the time. 6:18. He went ahead and told everyone on the chat. Finally, the Lorebreaker's invasion was over. ... Or was it? [/quote] Well that escalated quickly!
Lunarduo wrote on 2022-11-22 16:07:35:

"She's coming."

Lorebreaker.

"What?!"

... Or was it?
Well that escalated quickly!
AND-GOD-SAID.png
I love all of this chaos [emoji=aberration love size=2] Just a couple things I'd have done differently in the story. But I 100% think that Plaguebringer would've fought too. That's PBs entire schtick! Survive. Fight on. Become strongest. Never give up! Never surrender! So would've Arcanist for that matter. I also think ( just imo ofc) that after the 2nd Deity was killed the remaining 9 would've teamed up and attacked for sure.
I love all of this chaos
Just a couple things I'd have done differently in the story.

But I 100% think that Plaguebringer would've fought too.
That's PBs entire schtick! Survive. Fight on. Become strongest. Never give up! Never surrender!
So would've Arcanist for that matter.

I also think ( just imo ofc) that after the 2nd Deity was killed the remaining 9 would've teamed up and attacked for sure.
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
You can make your own apparel
You can make your own apparel
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
1 2 ... 482 483 484 485 486 ... 502 503