Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lets chaos.
1 2 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 502 503
(makes the world of Flight Rising and Feral collide just to see the crossover)
(makes the world of Flight Rising and Feral collide just to see the crossover)
Marshmallow says hi
A team of permababes try and succeed in taking over the site
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2022-09-29 18:57:03" ] A team of permababes try and succeed in taking over the site [/quote] If they come from the Water Flight Hunger Games they would 100% succeed
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2022-09-29 18:57:03:
If they come from the Water Flight Hunger Games they would 100% succeed
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
HELLO GUYS, I AM BACK!! AKA back from my old account getting terminated for the stupidest reason, but anyways, I'm back!

... Wow, you guys haven't been very active.
HELLO GUYS, I AM BACK!! AKA back from my old account getting terminated for the stupidest reason, but anyways, I'm back!

... Wow, you guys haven't been very active.
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
Riot buys Flight Rising and merges it with Raid
Riot buys Flight Rising and merges it with Raid
unknown.png
honestly any huge company buying FR would be horrible
honestly any huge company buying FR would be horrible
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
[quote name="Tidalgaze" date="2022-03-29 08:13:51" ] A virtual coin item is given to each player, they can flip it. If they guess right, they get a new limited breed scroll, if they guess wrong their food stores and dragon energy just get taken lol also each person only gets 1 it's an ancient breed [/quote] i have nothing to lose…
Tidalgaze wrote on 2022-03-29 08:13:51:
A virtual coin item is given to each player, they can flip it. If they guess right, they get a new limited breed scroll, if they guess wrong their food stores and dragon energy just get taken lol

also each person only gets 1

it's an ancient breed
i have nothing to lose…
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
adult dragons cannot fight in coli and/or dragons age and die unless your flight has dom
adult dragons cannot fight in coli and/or dragons age and die unless your flight has dom
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2021-10-26 19:55:35" ] [quote name="CosmicHurricane" date="2021-10-26 19:21:48" ] [quote name="OlaRecto" date="2021-10-25 22:37:06" ] Idk, if it was suggested or not, but... Dragons with heterochromia. Now there is a chance of 5-10% to get a hatchling with heterochromia, if their parents element was different from your clan's one. 5% if both parents have different elements (like, if we breed an arcane and wind derg in water clan, there will be a 5% chance of water-arcane, and 5% chance of water-wind hatchling); and 10% if both of parents have the same element, different from clan's one. [/quote] [color=indianred][font=timesnewroman]I thought this was the forum thread for [i]bad[/i] suggestions? Because like, I'm super down for that. lol [size=3]edit: 400th forum post? [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] What about if a heterochromic dragon had a kid tho... Would the odds go down to 2.5% for each element they have? Imagine how handy that would be for lore too... Plus, all the Fire-Ice and Shadow-Light and Nature-Plague dergs we'd get :D [/quote] who’s volunteering to go post this in suggestions? [s] that place is scary[/s]
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2021-10-26 19:55:35:
CosmicHurricane wrote on 2021-10-26 19:21:48:
OlaRecto wrote on 2021-10-25 22:37:06:
Idk, if it was suggested or not, but...

Dragons with heterochromia.

Now there is a chance of 5-10% to get a hatchling with heterochromia, if their parents element was different from your clan's one. 5% if both parents have different elements (like, if we breed an arcane and wind derg in water clan, there will be a 5% chance of water-arcane, and 5% chance of water-wind hatchling); and 10% if both of parents have the same element, different from clan's one.
I thought this was the forum thread for bad suggestions? Because like, I'm super down for that. lol

edit: 400th forum post?
What about if a heterochromic dragon had a kid tho... Would the odds go down to 2.5% for each element they have?

Imagine how handy that would be for lore too... Plus, all the Fire-Ice and Shadow-Light and Nature-Plague dergs we'd get :D
who’s volunteering to go post this in suggestions? that place is scary
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
all sources of gem generation other than paying direct money are removed
all sources of gem generation other than paying direct money are removed
i like minecraft (the video game)
Rw7uKRS.png
1 2 ... 481 482 483 484 485 ... 502 503