Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Attachment
1 2 3 4
I was wondering how attached you guys are to your dergs? I know some people get very attached while others don't at all.

Me, well I consider my progens, my royalty characters, my blacksmith character and a dragon I was gifted earlier permas. I was really happy when I learned my progens weren't gone forever, I can't wait to gene them. My other permas are too pretty for me to exalt or sell, so they're staying, plus I want to make lore and personalities for them. Everyone else is fair game. I lost interest in one of my dragons over time and exalted her yesterday, and I plan to level up and exalt/replace my other Guardian.
I was wondering how attached you guys are to your dergs? I know some people get very attached while others don't at all.

Me, well I consider my progens, my royalty characters, my blacksmith character and a dragon I was gifted earlier permas. I was really happy when I learned my progens weren't gone forever, I can't wait to gene them. My other permas are too pretty for me to exalt or sell, so they're staying, plus I want to make lore and personalities for them. Everyone else is fair game. I lost interest in one of my dragons over time and exalted her yesterday, and I plan to level up and exalt/replace my other Guardian.
I am ridiculously attached to my dragons. I love them all so much. I have hundreds of permas.
I am ridiculously attached to my dragons. I love them all so much. I have hundreds of permas.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Same as Razatharia. Every time I want to completely wipe my lair and start over but I look at my dragons and I can't bring myself to part with them...

To the point of keeping dragons I consider outright ugly nowadays... But I'm too emotionally attached to ever give up.

(Such as Denos and Nefraan. Denos might be salvageable with a regene but Nefraan is ugly point blank. Part of why her skin is a permanent part of her. And yet, I love both of them so dearly).
Same as Razatharia. Every time I want to completely wipe my lair and start over but I look at my dragons and I can't bring myself to part with them...

To the point of keeping dragons I consider outright ugly nowadays... But I'm too emotionally attached to ever give up.

(Such as Denos and Nefraan. Denos might be salvageable with a regene but Nefraan is ugly point blank. Part of why her skin is a permanent part of her. And yet, I love both of them so dearly).
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I lose interest after awhile. My pro gens, egg gen 1 banscales, and my two gen 1 nocs are all that is left of a huge purge. I'm currently refilling my lair with new dragons.
I lose interest after awhile. My pro gens, egg gen 1 banscales, and my two gen 1 nocs are all that is left of a huge purge. I'm currently refilling my lair with new dragons.
I get easily attached to things and dragons are no exception. If I decide I want them to stay in my lair, they get levelled to 25 and never leave.
I get easily attached to things and dragons are no exception. If I decide I want them to stay in my lair, they get levelled to 25 and never leave.
giphy.gif
All 309 of my dragons are my precious children. Everyone….and I mean EVERYONE is a perma with either sentimental value, nice color/gene combo, or lore that I have grown VERY attached to. This sounded a lot less weird in my head, LOL.

I'll probably purge when I max out my den and lair.

I do rarely give away dragons I'm not as attached to.
All 309 of my dragons are my precious children. Everyone….and I mean EVERYONE is a perma with either sentimental value, nice color/gene combo, or lore that I have grown VERY attached to. This sounded a lot less weird in my head, LOL.

I'll probably purge when I max out my den and lair.

I do rarely give away dragons I'm not as attached to.
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
i do not grow attached to most dragons, and will rapidly lose interest in projects, but there are dragons i love very much & don't plan to get rid of. ex: gwyn and these three.
i do not grow attached to most dragons, and will rapidly lose interest in projects, but there are dragons i love very much & don't plan to get rid of. ex: gwyn and these three.
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
some of them i'm like ehhh I could take you or leave you but the rest of them have wormed their way into my heart and I will never let them go
some of them i'm like ehhh I could take you or leave you but the rest of them have wormed their way into my heart and I will never let them go
4Ugou08.png literally i just type things
i know im in lightning flight but im still water at heart :3

bJs5ioz.gif
I got so attached to dragons I refuse to exalt any at all. The ones I want to give away will only be given to ones who ask or friends. The only one's I'm not attached to are the ancients and the ones I wanna rehome.
I got so attached to dragons I refuse to exalt any at all. The ones I want to give away will only be given to ones who ask or friends. The only one's I'm not attached to are the ancients and the ones I wanna rehome.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
The dragons I have right now? Pretty much all of them. I've only got 29 dragons. There are a couple that I could part with if I had to, but for the most part, I've had my dragons for years now.

I've always been a small lair and have a really hard time getting attached to new dragons, so my lair doesn't grow much.
The dragons I have right now? Pretty much all of them. I've only got 29 dragons. There are a couple that I could part with if I had to, but for the most part, I've had my dragons for years now.

I've always been a small lair and have a really hard time getting attached to new dragons, so my lair doesn't grow much.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
1 2 3 4