Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Feathery Fallout
I COME BACK AFTER BEING GONE- AND- I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR THIS APPAREL BUT FEATHERY. FALLOUT. IS A BLESSING. AND I DESPERATELY NEED IT BEFORE VANISHING ONCE MORE *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/36025.png[/img] [b]Might have to hardcore grind Coli to get enough for this[/b]
I COME BACK AFTER BEING GONE- AND- I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR THIS APPAREL BUT
FEATHERY. FALLOUT. IS A BLESSING. AND I DESPERATELY NEED IT BEFORE VANISHING ONCE MORE *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
36025.png

Might have to hardcore grind Coli to get enough for this
- Nesting/Brewing Services
L0J6DTO.png
good luck!! i've been grinding so hard this fest because i adore the apparel and skins - i ran out of treasure before i could get all the skins though so im grinding for that now and it's a lot less fun T__T
good luck!! i've been grinding so hard this fest because i adore the apparel and skins - i ran out of treasure before i could get all the skins though so im grinding for that now and it's a lot less fun T__T
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
    TATI
    SHE/HER
    FR+2
    I breed too many dragons for my own good
@bewitchment If you want the MP skins, play fairground everyday and you'll be able to get 2 a day.

lol I have 20 feathery fallouts and 636 shards
@bewitchment If you want the MP skins, play fairground everyday and you'll be able to get 2 a day.

He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
[quote name="Hello32123" date="2020-09-30 19:49:33" ] @/bewitchment If you want the MP skins, play fairground everyday and you'll be able to get 2 a day. lol I have 20 feathery fallouts and 636 shards [/quote] sharing is caring, yanno /j
Hello32123 wrote on 2020-09-30 19:49:33:
@/bewitchment If you want the MP skins, play fairground everyday and you'll be able to get 2 a day.

sharing is caring, yanno /j
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop