Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i have $5 on a visa gift card
1 2 3
should i buy gems or donate to wikipedia on one hand i like dragon money on the other hand wikipedia has succeeded in guilt tripping me [emoji=snapper size=1]
should i buy gems or donate to wikipedia
on one hand i like dragon money on the other hand wikipedia has succeeded in guilt tripping me
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Dragon gems > Wikipedia
Dragon gems > Wikipedia
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Go with whatever you wanna do, but I feel like it’s probably good to point out someone a couple days ago was experiencing difficulties using that method to buy gems.
Go with whatever you wanna do, but I feel like it’s probably good to point out someone a couple days ago was experiencing difficulties using that method to buy gems.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Dragon gems can be invested to make more gems. Wikipedia is just guiltiing you. GEMS GEMS GEMS GEMS!!!!
Dragon gems can be invested to make more gems. Wikipedia is just guiltiing you. GEMS GEMS GEMS GEMS!!!!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-09-30 13:03:44" ] Dragon gems > Wikipedia [/quote]
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-09-30 13:03:44:
Dragon gems > Wikipedia
I mean, do you feel you get more use out of flight rising or wikipedia? You're picking a site to support, and flight rising does give you perks for supporting it but wikipedia offers all it's features for free, which is pretty great of it.
I mean, do you feel you get more use out of flight rising or wikipedia? You're picking a site to support, and flight rising does give you perks for supporting it but wikipedia offers all it's features for free, which is pretty great of it.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Gems > Wikipedia

All my school teachers say to NEVER use wikipedia.
Gems > Wikipedia

All my school teachers say to NEVER use wikipedia.
He/Him | FRT + 0
Looking For Transmuters and Nests
Buying Festival Currency
Grab Bags
Hate to be that person, but I would say wikipedia simply because it benefits potentially millions of people.

also the idea that wikipedia is untrustworthy is antiquated, plus it's a great place for finding sources even if you don't read the articles themselves
Hate to be that person, but I would say wikipedia simply because it benefits potentially millions of people.

also the idea that wikipedia is untrustworthy is antiquated, plus it's a great place for finding sources even if you don't read the articles themselves
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
[quote name="rottenbird" date="2020-09-30 14:36:44" ] Hate to be that person, but I would say wikipedia simply because it benefits potentially millions of people. also the idea that wikipedia is untrustworthy is antiquated, plus it's a great place for finding sources even if you don't read the articles themselves [/quote] ^^^^^
rottenbird wrote on 2020-09-30 14:36:44:

^^^^^
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
[quote name="rottenbird" date="2020-09-30 14:36:44" ] Hate to be that person, but I would say wikipedia simply because it benefits potentially millions of people. [/quote] Dragon gems good, knowledge also good.
rottenbird wrote on 2020-09-30 14:36:44:

Dragon gems good, knowledge also good.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
1 2 3