Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did the festival chest droprate get nerf
1 2 3
nerfed? I don't play as much as I used to and this is the first festival I've grinded for in a while. But I've been grinding in crystal pools off and on for around three hours and have literally gotten one crate. I did get two pink silk pieces though so that's cool.
nerfed? I don't play as much as I used to and this is the first festival I've grinded for in a while. But I've been grinding in crystal pools off and on for around three hours and have literally gotten one crate. I did get two pink silk pieces though so that's cool.
it seems ok to me. i've gotten four crates in the time i've gotten ~400 shards

i didn't time my grind/hour but ig my shard droprate is an acceptable metric
it seems ok to me. i've gotten four crates in the time i've gotten ~400 shards

i didn't time my grind/hour but ig my shard droprate is an acceptable metric
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Nah the rate seems to be higher than the last few
Nah the rate seems to be higher than the last few
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Huh, must be bad luck for me. Thanks lol
Huh, must be bad luck for me. Thanks lol
what do you mean? they don’t exist
what do you mean? they don’t exist
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
idk man getting one or two chests per festival no matter where how how long i grind is pretty normal?
idk man getting one or two chests per festival no matter where how how long i grind is pretty normal?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
My first few fests I would "easily" get a few, now I'm lucky if I get two. Granted, I don't have as much time to coli grind, but I think I'm still getting less with Digging. It's alright though, I guess.
My first few fests I would "easily" get a few, now I'm lucky if I get two. Granted, I don't have as much time to coli grind, but I think I'm still getting less with Digging. It's alright though, I guess.
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
It's definitely been upped. I have gotten 1 Arc Construct chest, 4 Starsighted Chests, and 2 Star Garden Chests so far.
It's definitely been upped. I have gotten 1 Arc Construct chest, 4 Starsighted Chests, and 2 Star Garden Chests so far.
jotaro-kid.gif
You guys are finding chests?
You guys are finding chests?
furry_fiddle.png
if anything, I felt like it had been bumped up! but I guess I've just been lucky?

@Thalassophobia, what ones were you hoping for? I have a few extras, maybe I can help you out c:
if anything, I felt like it had been bumped up! but I guess I've just been lucky?

@Thalassophobia, what ones were you hoping for? I have a few extras, maybe I can help you out c:
they/them
1 2 3