Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favourite FR Item?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][item=moth-eaten mith doll] [item=twilight jewel moth] [item=stuffed mith] Look at them! I love moths so much :D [/center]
Moth-eaten Mith Doll Twilight Jewel Moth Stuffed Mith

Look at them! I love moths so much :D
+7 FRtime
Call me Flame!
P9aWhak.png cIEO3vJ.png bYt72YT.png
[center][item=Spritely Portrait][/center] I just think they're neat. At the moment I've got 37, so I can't wait till NotN comes around so I can hoard a bunch more.
Spritely Portrait
I just think they're neat. At the moment I've got 37, so I can't wait till NotN comes around so I can hoard a bunch more.
@hyphen
HYPHEN WHY, OH MY LORD,
@hyphen
HYPHEN WHY, OH MY LORD,
1DKhf3D.png
The frog apparel!!! Especially this funky little guy [item=Desert Rain Frog Companion] Look!! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=1&skin=&apparel=21022&xt=dressing.png[/img]
The frog apparel!!! Especially this funky little guy
Desert Rain Frog Companion

Look!!
dummy?breed=3&gender=1&skin=&apparel=21022&xt=dressing.png
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

HE IS FUNKY
1DKhf3D.png
[item=battered vase] cursed, but they have a charm i also have 4 pages of them in my vault, waiting till notn to expand the collection on a more normal note, i also really like the tentacle books too! [item=book of eldritch horror][item=lurching tome] i also like this, i just think its neat [item=leopard coralclimber toxin]
Battered Vase
cursed, but they have a charm
i also have 4 pages of them in my vault, waiting till notn to expand the collection

on a more normal note,
i also really like the tentacle books too!
Book of Eldritch Horror Lurching Tome

i also like this, i just think its neat
Leopard Coralclimber Toxin
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@Psychosis
Oh same i love the tentacle books!!!!!! the tocin is neat
also PLEASE WHY DO YOU HAVE 4 PAGES
@Psychosis
Oh same i love the tentacle books!!!!!! the tocin is neat
also PLEASE WHY DO YOU HAVE 4 PAGES
1DKhf3D.png
oh there are a lot i really like for various reasons and i guarantee i'll think of like 20 more the second after posting this but these come to mind first!! [item=tadhop beanie][item=pohip figurine][item=glowing mushroom cap][item=stardust sap lamp][item=sparksylph husk][item=tallow candle][item=catfeather loop][item=petal moth][item=inky octopus]
oh there are a lot i really like for various reasons and i guarantee i'll think of like 20 more the second after posting this but these come to mind first!!

Tadhop Beanie Pohip Figurine Glowing Mushroom Cap Stardust Sap Lamp Sparksylph Husk Tallow Candle Catfeather Loop Petal Moth Inky Octopus
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
wake up roll out of bed and straight into the mire instantly swamped with shellbug my god they're everywhere oh god they're multiplying [b]this post has been sponsored by[/b] [item=common shellbug][item=bluetipped shellbug]
wake up

roll out of bed and straight into the mire

instantly swamped with shellbug

my god they're everywhere

oh god they're multiplying

this post has been sponsored by Common Shellbug Bluetipped Shellbug
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[item=cheerful chime][item=dancer's bell][item=antique oil lamp] idk why the bells lmao, i just think they're neat
Cheerful Chime Dancer's Bell Antique Oil Lamp
idk why the bells lmao, i just think they're neat
Rusted Crown
1 2 3 4 5 6 7