Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just want 100kg, lol
1 2 3 4 5
Seriously, that would finish off so many of my projects. Join me, people who can never seem to save much more than 1kg at a time when I can even make that much before spending it on something other than projects. Let us talk about saving, the thing we should be doing XD
Seriously, that would finish off so many of my projects. Join me, people who can never seem to save much more than 1kg at a time when I can even make that much before spending it on something other than projects. Let us talk about saving, the thing we should be doing XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Just do Glimmer and Gloom ;)

75kt in just 13 minutes...
Just do Glimmer and Gloom ;)

75kt in just 13 minutes...
lmao me who spent 700g on another dragon project today
lmao me who spent 700g on another dragon project today
52970845778_17c037eedd_o.png ... » She/Her
» Wishlist
» FR Time +3
» G1s For Sale
me too ;-;

Even 5kg will make me happy...
me too ;-;

ldNLSdw.png
honestly having more than a couple hundred gems at a time is an accomplishment for me-
honestly having more than a couple hundred gems at a time is an accomplishment for me-
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
Oof if only,,, I could finish my projects, AND splurge on some accents I've had my eye on
Oof if only,,, I could finish my projects, AND splurge on some accents I've had my eye on
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[quote name="Digimon11" date="2020-09-25 19:16:22" ] me too ;-; Even 5kg will make me happy... [/quote] Even [b]1kg[/b] will make me happy. Please.
Digimon11 wrote on 2020-09-25 19:16:22:
me too ;-;

Even 1kg will make me happy. Please.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
I need just 500g to be able to buy that coatl scroll........ edit: a generous donation has brought my boy one step closer to his final form!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62219385][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/622194/62219385_350.png[/img][/url]
I need just 500g to be able to buy that coatl scroll........

edit: a generous donation has brought my boy one step closer to his final form!!

62219385_350.png
66946966.png

v2PJF9u.png
WkCEhwX.png
LRdLP2V.png

Gene Wishlist
Apparel Wishlist

I'm tempted to throw real money into this game just for some gems
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Give yourself a gem amount you can't dip under, or a set amount you need to reach before buying anything. And invest in gem stuff that cycles, or sell Baldwin mats/fodder familiars and apparel, or coli grind.
Give yourself a gem amount you can't dip under, or a set amount you need to reach before buying anything. And invest in gem stuff that cycles, or sell Baldwin mats/fodder familiars and apparel, or coli grind.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!