Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seaspray apparel's out at 22:00!
1 2 3
[quote name="Starrun" date="2020-09-25 14:48:19" ] You admin lot have sure been active recently. [/quote] Uh oh we've been found out
Starrun wrote on 2020-09-25 14:48:19:
You admin lot have sure been active recently.

Uh oh we've been found out
Pirate cat familiar-

Edit: can we just talk about how the image is called "smol-meow-like-a-pirate-day"
Pirate cat familiar-

Edit: can we just talk about how the image is called "smol-meow-like-a-pirate-day"
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Ahhh I still have to coli for scenes!
Ahhh I still have to coli for scenes!
ldNLSdw.png
thank you for the heads up but more importantly thank you for this cat.
thank you for the heads up but more importantly thank you for this cat.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="Starrun" date="2020-09-25 14:48:19" ] You admin lot have sure been active recently. [/quote] Very suspicious..... (also please let us have that cat wearing the apparel that is too cute!)
Starrun wrote on 2020-09-25 14:48:19:
You admin lot have sure been active recently.

Very suspicious.....

(also please let us have that cat wearing the apparel that is too cute!)
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Arrr, thanks ye scurvy dogs!
Arrr, thanks ye scurvy dogs!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
[quote name="Lunalatic" date="2020-09-25 14:23:26" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-25 14:06:37" ] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/smol-meow-like-a-pirate-day.png[/img] [/quote] Can we have this as a jigsaw puzzle? [/quote] I SECOND THIS I mean, I barely play Jigsaw, but just to know that there is a puzzle that shows the admins' less serious side, the pirate theme, and that adorable cat all in one will be awesome. Pretty sure it'll never happen, but posting this anyway [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
Lunalatic wrote on 2020-09-25 14:23:26:
Quote:
smol-meow-like-a-pirate-day.png
Can we have this as a jigsaw puzzle?
I SECOND THIS

I mean, I barely play Jigsaw, but just to know that there is a puzzle that shows the admins' less serious side, the pirate theme, and that adorable cat all in one will be awesome. Pretty sure it'll never happen, but posting this anyway
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
not me reading this at 21:59.... i love Captn Whiskers though thank you aequorin :)
not me reading this at 21:59.... i love Captn Whiskers though thank you aequorin :)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
[quote name="Foa" date="2020-09-25 14:10:27" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-09-25 14:06:37" ] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/smol-meow-like-a-pirate-day.png[/img] [/quote] O_O [/quote] I want this picture as a jigsaw picture!
Foa wrote on 2020-09-25 14:10:27:
Quote:
smol-meow-like-a-pirate-day.png

O_O

I want this picture as a jigsaw picture!
egg.gif
[quote name="CrystalDragon14" date="2020-09-25 15:02:14" ] Pirate cat familiar- Edit: can we just talk about how the image is called "smol-meow-like-a-pirate-day" [/quote] Ohh yes please with hat & scarf
CrystalDragon14 wrote on 2020-09-25 15:02:14:
Pirate cat familiar-

Ohh yes please with hat & scarf
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
1 2 3