Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite color patterns?
1 2
When it comes to dergs, what are your favorite color patterns? Matchy XYZs are always cool in my opinion, but I also really like XYYs, especially when it's something like red-range/orange-range/orange-range or purple-range/blue-range/blue-range.
When it comes to dergs, what are your favorite color patterns? Matchy XYZs are always cool in my opinion, but I also really like XYYs, especially when it's something like red-range/orange-range/orange-range or purple-range/blue-range/blue-range.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
I like wild x/y/z that sound like they shouldn't work together but with the right genes they somehow still do. Its just super satisfying for me to own a dragon in which all other like it have been insta exalted because people just assumed they were un save-ably ugly lol
I like wild x/y/z that sound like they shouldn't work together but with the right genes they somehow still do. Its just super satisfying for me to own a dragon in which all other like it have been insta exalted because people just assumed they were un save-ably ugly lol
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
xyz's, xxy's, and xyy's if the colours go well together
xyz's, xxy's, and xyy's if the colours go well together
XYZs are my favorite. I love to see how people dress them and gene them to get the colors to work together, and how they bring out any accent colors and whatnot. Best color pattern definitely.

And then my favorite color is Antique. I also really like Thistle and Ivory or Sanddollar. Brick and Coral. Basically any muted colors. I love them.
XYZs are my favorite. I love to see how people dress them and gene them to get the colors to work together, and how they bring out any accent colors and whatnot. Best color pattern definitely.

And then my favorite color is Antique. I also really like Thistle and Ivory or Sanddollar. Brick and Coral. Basically any muted colors. I love them.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
It is my opinion that the prettiest dragons are XYZs.
It is my opinion that the prettiest dragons are XYZs.
XXYs with terts that are a close match to the prim/sec accent color.
XXYs with terts that are a close match to the prim/sec accent color.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
XYZ's that become matchy with the multicolored genes like Poison and Noxtide
XYZ's that become matchy with the multicolored genes like Poison and Noxtide
sBdLZtA.png
I intentionally get XYZ G1's rather than trying to get doubles. But specifically XYZ's that have complimenting accent colors or close colors that I can gene to make look like they're doubles.

I just like the extra challenge and whole bragging bit of it. Like...it's easy to make a double or triple match, but making an XYZ look nice and matchy? Oh yeah.
I intentionally get XYZ G1's rather than trying to get doubles. But specifically XYZ's that have complimenting accent colors or close colors that I can gene to make look like they're doubles.

I just like the extra challenge and whole bragging bit of it. Like...it's easy to make a double or triple match, but making an XYZ look nice and matchy? Oh yeah.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
XYZs definitely! Like others have said, especially when they match in the most unexpected ways. I spend way too much time in the scrying workshop seeing what strange colors/genes I can get together and make look nice (and then making breeding projects for them oof).

Will you believe I made a murk/amber-honey/wine scry that looks nice?
XYZs definitely! Like others have said, especially when they match in the most unexpected ways. I spend way too much time in the scrying workshop seeing what strange colors/genes I can get together and make look nice (and then making breeding projects for them oof).

Will you believe I made a murk/amber-honey/wine scry that looks nice?
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
XYY is my favorite.
XYY is my favorite.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
1 2