Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Returning after a short break
Since I've gotten back, Glowtail has been added to the game. What is the general outlook on this gene? I haven't made up my mind about it yet but I am wondering if it's desirable enough to swap some genes on my breeding pairs to it?

Any input is welcome!

:D
Since I've gotten back, Glowtail has been added to the game. What is the general outlook on this gene? I haven't made up my mind about it yet but I am wondering if it's desirable enough to swap some genes on my breeding pairs to it?

Any input is welcome!

:D
Glowtail is one of the most unused genes I’ve seen so far other than keel.

I really like the gene for its low coverage on most breeds but the price keeps almost everyone away and it doesn’t sell well in the ah. At least not as far as I’ve seen but it appears to on the less desired list of genes.
Glowtail is one of the most unused genes I’ve seen so far other than keel.

I really like the gene for its low coverage on most breeds but the price keeps almost everyone away and it doesn’t sell well in the ah. At least not as far as I’ve seen but it appears to on the less desired list of genes.
4xTBSTZ.png
@mystiek That's sad to hear, it grows on me the more I look at it. I had an identical pair I was thinking of swapping one to glow tail but if they don't sell it'd be an awful waste [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=54&winggene=17&wings=45&auth=b63dbde3f630827d7429807b907ef29977ef3b02&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@mystiek That's sad to hear, it grows on me the more I look at it. I had an identical pair I was thinking of swapping one to glow tail but if they don't sell it'd be an awful waste

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=54&winggene=17&wings=45&auth=b63dbde3f630827d7429807b907ef29977ef3b02&dummyext=prev.png
You could always go to the dragon share tab and do an interest check or look around the dragon sales tab and ask around about how well other people’s hatchlings sell but truth be told I haven’t see very many dragons with the gene and I had to track someone down and see if they were breeding their dragons again to get one.

Most dragons I see with the gene are in hibdens or are gen ones..
You could always go to the dragon share tab and do an interest check or look around the dragon sales tab and ask around about how well other people’s hatchlings sell but truth be told I haven’t see very many dragons with the gene and I had to track someone down and see if they were breeding their dragons again to get one.

Most dragons I see with the gene are in hibdens or are gen ones..
4xTBSTZ.png
@mystiek Thanks so much for your replies! I honestly forget about dragon share, that would be a helpful place to post as well!
@mystiek Thanks so much for your replies! I honestly forget about dragon share, that would be a helpful place to post as well!
That boy actually wears glowtail very well imo, he's pretty! Like every gene, it has its uses and does sell in the right context. There's a hatchery I check regularly that made a few glowtail pairs soon after their release and they're snapped up just as quickly as the other babs. It's just not as popular as more universally viable genes like glimmer, plus there were a few bumps when it was first released(right after a couple less liked genes, and it was unavailable for a little while after when they pulled it from marketplace to tweak the design). And it's not immediately eye catching on a lot of breeds, the position of the tail on many leaves it fairly hidden
That boy actually wears glowtail very well imo, he's pretty! Like every gene, it has its uses and does sell in the right context. There's a hatchery I check regularly that made a few glowtail pairs soon after their release and they're snapped up just as quickly as the other babs. It's just not as popular as more universally viable genes like glimmer, plus there were a few bumps when it was first released(right after a couple less liked genes, and it was unavailable for a little while after when they pulled it from marketplace to tweak the design). And it's not immediately eye catching on a lot of breeds, the position of the tail on many leaves it fairly hidden

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png