Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | passed a familiar milestone yesterday
1 2
Congrats! I just brewed all the baldwin ones I was missing and it got me over 800 owned which I'm pretty happy about. I still need a lot of the bosses but I have 7/10 of the sprites I'm trying to get (light ain't happening) now which is really exciting.
Congrats! I just brewed all the baldwin ones I was missing and it got me over 800 owned which I'm pretty happy about. I still need a lot of the bosses but I have 7/10 of the sprites I'm trying to get (light ain't happening) now which is really exciting.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
Congrats! It only gets harder in the 800+ ranges lol
Congrats! It only gets harder in the 800+ ranges lol
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
Congrats, that's a really good achievement! The last hundred or so familiars are generally harder for me to collect than the rest so good luck completing your bestiary as much as you possibly can.
Congrats, that's a really good achievement! The last hundred or so familiars are generally harder for me to collect than the rest so good luck completing your bestiary as much as you possibly can.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Congrats! Getting to <100 undiscovered familiars is seriously an achievement. You'll be at >800 in no time!
Congrats! Getting to <100 undiscovered familiars is seriously an achievement. You'll be at >800 in no time!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@PixelSpiral
Familiar collecting is legit the reason why I still frequent this site. I never cared much about the dragons. I'm all about the familiars! I love how Fiona makes it so it's possible to awaken rare ones nowadays. I would have started using her last year when she debuted had I realized her significance. The only familiar I don't have (and most likely will never get) that I wish I had is the Light Sprite. I like the festival familiars best, and it bugs me that I don't have a full set. Even if I someday awaken the Light Sprite from Fiona, I won't have a physical copy to put on a dragon.

When I was busy collecting the rarer ones that were still obtainable, I made a vow that I'd definitely buy any familiar that was 1 million treasure or less on the AH. (I get most of my familiars from the AH. I don't have the patience to do the Coliseum.) Then, when I got really close, I decided to get ones up to 3 million treasure, as that's the highest amount of treasure I've ever managed to save. Some, like the Plague Sprite and Speedy, were worth the treasure. Others, like the Goldenbeast, are so ugly that I hated having to spend so much on them! That's the other reason I wish I had a Light Sprite- it's pretty. So many of the familiars are ugly to me, and I just collect them for the purpose of having them all. But I like the appearance of the Light Sprite.
@PixelSpiral
Familiar collecting is legit the reason why I still frequent this site. I never cared much about the dragons. I'm all about the familiars! I love how Fiona makes it so it's possible to awaken rare ones nowadays. I would have started using her last year when she debuted had I realized her significance. The only familiar I don't have (and most likely will never get) that I wish I had is the Light Sprite. I like the festival familiars best, and it bugs me that I don't have a full set. Even if I someday awaken the Light Sprite from Fiona, I won't have a physical copy to put on a dragon.

When I was busy collecting the rarer ones that were still obtainable, I made a vow that I'd definitely buy any familiar that was 1 million treasure or less on the AH. (I get most of my familiars from the AH. I don't have the patience to do the Coliseum.) Then, when I got really close, I decided to get ones up to 3 million treasure, as that's the highest amount of treasure I've ever managed to save. Some, like the Plague Sprite and Speedy, were worth the treasure. Others, like the Goldenbeast, are so ugly that I hated having to spend so much on them! That's the other reason I wish I had a Light Sprite- it's pretty. So many of the familiars are ugly to me, and I just collect them for the purpose of having them all. But I like the appearance of the Light Sprite.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Congrats! I've been within 20 or so, and then we get more familiars. But I'm not complaining because I love collecting them. [emoji=guardian love size=2]
Congrats! I've been within 20 or so, and then we get more familiars.

But I'm not complaining because I love collecting them.
Woah, nice! I didn't start taking familiar collecting seriously until maybe half a year ago. It was somewhere in the 400s, and now I'm aiming to get to 700. There's no way I'll be able to get any of the kickstarter fams/light sprite in a reasonable time frame so they aren't on my list, but I'll most likely still try to get some of the downtime familiars like Speedy and the Akirbeak.
Woah, nice! I didn't start taking familiar collecting seriously until maybe half a year ago. It was somewhere in the 400s, and now I'm aiming to get to 700. There's no way I'll be able to get any of the kickstarter fams/light sprite in a reasonable time frame so they aren't on my list, but I'll most likely still try to get some of the downtime familiars like Speedy and the Akirbeak.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
@grox hi max
@grox hi max
@GHOSTCHOMPS you [emoji=owl size=1]
@GHOSTCHOMPS you
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
1 2