Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's up with nature sprite prices?
1 2
I bought mine just last month for something like 1020g. Treasure LAH at the time was around 2mil.
I just checked the AH today out of curiosity and LAH is now 3,600g or a whopping 6,450,000t. Did someone buy out all the cheap sprites and artificially inflate the price?
I bought mine just last month for something like 1020g. Treasure LAH at the time was around 2mil.
I just checked the AH today out of curiosity and LAH is now 3,600g or a whopping 6,450,000t. Did someone buy out all the cheap sprites and artificially inflate the price?
RGfeibN.png
all this recent sprite price inflation is making me grateful that i bought my nature sprite at 695g lmao
all this recent sprite price inflation is making me grateful that i bought my nature sprite at 695g lmao
old-dragon-bump.gif
What you girls really need is
a soft fuzzy man (an ambient man)
A343_50x50.pngto love you tonight
Dappervolk, a new virtual pet site, opened lately, and people have been trading Kickstarter exclusive items on that site for very rare and valuable items here, including sprites.

People are also hoarding gems in expectation of the new gem-exclusive ancient.

I think.
Dappervolk, a new virtual pet site, opened lately, and people have been trading Kickstarter exclusive items on that site for very rare and valuable items here, including sprites.

People are also hoarding gems in expectation of the new gem-exclusive ancient.

I think.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
[quote name="Snivkins" date="2020-09-24 16:58:07" ] all this recent sprite price inflation is making me grateful that i bought my nature sprite at 695g lmao [/quote] WHAT??? I could've bought one a few months ago! Also like someone else said, Dappervolk is really popular and people are trading items...
Snivkins wrote on 2020-09-24 16:58:07:
WHAT??? I could've bought one a few months ago!
Also like someone else said, Dappervolk is really popular and people are trading items...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Everything is getting bought out and inflated. Wonder if it's being done deliberately to make valuable items even pricier?
Everything is getting bought out and inflated. Wonder if it's being done deliberately to make valuable items even pricier?
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Weird, I got mine pretty recently for under 1000g but I'm pretty sure sprite prices in general have been all over the place lately
Weird, I got mine pretty recently for under 1000g but I'm pretty sure sprite prices in general have been all over the place lately
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="Snivkins" date="2020-09-24 16:58:07" ] all this recent sprite price inflation is making me grateful that i bought my nature sprite at 695g lmao [/quote] Bruh same. I bought a nature sprite years ago, I don't remember the exact price but it was somewhere between 600-800g. Water sprite was something slightly higher than that but still below 1kg, which I also bought. They're the only two sprites so far I've ever gotten because I'm too lazy to save up for the others, though I've been considering trying to get a fire sprite despite the exorbitant price.
Snivkins wrote on 2020-09-24 16:58:07:

Bruh same. I bought a nature sprite years ago, I don't remember the exact price but it was somewhere between 600-800g. Water sprite was something slightly higher than that but still below 1kg, which I also bought. They're the only two sprites so far I've ever gotten because I'm too lazy to save up for the others, though I've been considering trying to get a fire sprite despite the exorbitant price.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Light eggs, earth eggs, now sprites.
Light eggs, earth eggs, now sprites.
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
It seems that everything is going rather haywire around here for the moment. Given how many Nature sprites there are, I feel like that price is overly inflated, as they have been among the cheapest sprites for a while, barely breaking 1kg, and I can't imagine this inflation would be permanent. I would assume they would drop as others try to take advantage of the high price and try to off-load the ones they've kept around.
It seems that everything is going rather haywire around here for the moment. Given how many Nature sprites there are, I feel like that price is overly inflated, as they have been among the cheapest sprites for a while, barely breaking 1kg, and I can't imagine this inflation would be permanent. I would assume they would drop as others try to take advantage of the high price and try to off-load the ones they've kept around.
uCR5SCW.png
Depending on the retired item I saw prices fall 10-30% for retired FR items when DV came out of beta. Some retired items went up in price (old dragons primarily but also KS) but overall things dropped.

Prices only vaguely started to recover last month (and by recover I mean go back to 2016 prices) but there was a huge movement in gems going around in the last month as a bunch of very old dragons, KS familiars, g1 imps and imp scrolls all started changing hands.

The recent boom in items is likely a combination of people who'd gotten out of the market putting them back in for optimistic prices once all the very low listings were either bought or expired and people who suddenly came into hundreds of thousands of gems looking for things to invest in.
Depending on the retired item I saw prices fall 10-30% for retired FR items when DV came out of beta. Some retired items went up in price (old dragons primarily but also KS) but overall things dropped.

Prices only vaguely started to recover last month (and by recover I mean go back to 2016 prices) but there was a huge movement in gems going around in the last month as a bunch of very old dragons, KS familiars, g1 imps and imp scrolls all started changing hands.

The recent boom in items is likely a combination of people who'd gotten out of the market putting them back in for optimistic prices once all the very low listings were either bought or expired and people who suddenly came into hundreds of thousands of gems looking for things to invest in.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2