Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I've got all the clan bound items still bound to my clan. If someone wants them, I'd really like you to take 'em...

I don't see the point of clan bound items? I mean I guess it prevents hoard selling, but if people don't want or use the items, wouldn't it be better to give it away/sell it rather than just letting it rot.
I've got all the clan bound items still bound to my clan. If someone wants them, I'd really like you to take 'em...

I don't see the point of clan bound items? I mean I guess it prevents hoard selling, but if people don't want or use the items, wouldn't it be better to give it away/sell it rather than just letting it rot.
uCR5SCW.png
Still have one of mine.
Still have one of mine.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
I still have both but it’s just because I don’t have any dragons I’d want to use them on
I still have both but it’s just because I don’t have any dragons I’d want to use them on
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I still have one :)
I still have one :)
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I have 2 and I don't really wanna use them. I wanna save them for a few years until scattersights are ridiculously high and so are goat vials.
I have 2 and I don't really wanna use them. I wanna save them for a few years until scattersights are ridiculously high and so are goat vials.
Untitled241.png
nope, used both of mine on perma dragons shortly after i got them. i don't regret it
nope, used both of mine on perma dragons shortly after i got them. i don't regret it
OjYCOIV.png
i still have mine! i don't really use eye vials on adult dragons with tiny eyes and i like the natural eyes way more than the rarer types tbqh.
i still have mine! i don't really use eye vials on adult dragons with tiny eyes and i like the natural eyes way more than the rarer types tbqh.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
i have both still because i really don't like or care for goat eyes
i have both still because i really don't like or care for goat eyes
yzUX307.png
Still have mine. I'm waiting to make ferret dragons (they have vertically slit horizontal pupils) and the right gene combo doesn't exist yet.
Still have mine. I'm waiting to make ferret dragons (they have vertically slit horizontal pupils) and the right gene combo doesn't exist yet.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I still have one! waiting for the perfect dragon to use it on....
I still have one! waiting for the perfect dragon to use it on....
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11