Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i have both c:
they can't be sold so they might just rot in my hoard for all eternity
same with gaoler breed changes
i have both c:
they can't be sold so they might just rot in my hoard for all eternity
same with gaoler breed changes
1d4f0e317221f41adfe800d877ddc053e6c0ba39.png b8b0fbcee70546d91c691fcfb4910d790e67c1dc.png
- skin shop
I still have both vials. And one banescale egg left
I still have both vials. And one banescale egg left
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I still have both of mine
I still have both of mine
New Inventory on the AH!
.....i used up both of mine. pretty sure i no longer have the dragons i used them on either. whoops
.....i used up both of mine. pretty sure i no longer have the dragons i used them on either. whoops
I used one of mine but haven't found a use for the other yet. I'm keeping it around because you never know. Also selling is a lot of effort.

Eyes are so small on most breeds that it's just not worth it in a lot of cases. The one dragon I did use it on was a permababy who now looks like he's eye-smiling. And I like all my other permababies with other eye types, so...
I used one of mine but haven't found a use for the other yet. I'm keeping it around because you never know. Also selling is a lot of effort.

Eyes are so small on most breeds that it's just not worth it in a lot of cases. The one dragon I did use it on was a permababy who now looks like he's eye-smiling. And I like all my other permababies with other eye types, so...
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I still have one of them. I'm probably keeping it for myself since I don't really like unsupported trading/sales due to bad experiences I've had with them before. Or maybe if I get a nice g1 that I can juice up and sell at a profit.
I still have one of them. I'm probably keeping it for myself since I don't really like unsupported trading/sales due to bad experiences I've had with them before. Or maybe if I get a nice g1 that I can juice up and sell at a profit.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I have one. Sold one and then there just.. wasn't an interest for them? So it'll probably rot in my hoard.
I have one. Sold one and then there just.. wasn't an interest for them? So it'll probably rot in my hoard.
I have 2 clanbound vials of goatness
I could take your dragon in, apply the vial and send them back if you want!
I have 2 clanbound vials of goatness
I could take your dragon in, apply the vial and send them back if you want!
BVUXJUX.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifBreeze or Breezy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Future Author, Artist, and Poet!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI love roleplaying!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Art Shop Coming Soon!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif I love Hamilton
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifVery Active on FR!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredit!
28262.png
I still have both of mine! :P
I still have both of mine! :P
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I have both of mine and I'm saving them for a planned fandragon and for a dream dragon that doesn't even exist yet :D
I have both of mine and I'm saving them for a planned fandragon and for a dream dragon that doesn't even exist yet :D
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11