Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Yeah I haven't really had a use for them, so I've got both my goat eye vials, too. I'd probably have sold them by now except I'm lazy XP
Yeah I haven't really had a use for them, so I've got both my goat eye vials, too. I'd probably have sold them by now except I'm lazy XP
i do cause i dont have a lot of dragons where it would make much difference. i hate details that arent even visible on adult dragons, and im really not a permababy lair. i only feel tempted to use teh on spirals, and heres the one that felt worth it to use it on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45956942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/459570/45956942_350.png[/img][/url] meet Lucifer!
i do cause i dont have a lot of dragons where it would make much difference. i hate details that arent even visible on adult dragons, and im really not a permababy lair. i only feel tempted to use teh on spirals, and heres the one that felt worth it to use it on
45956942_350.png
meet Lucifer!
meowmeowmeow222.png
I still have both, but mostly because I tossed them in my vault and forgot I had them.
I still have both, but mostly because I tossed them in my vault and forgot I had them.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
I have both still, the secret is not liking goat eyes much.
I have both still, the secret is not liking goat eyes much.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I still have both of mine, as well as a Swirl vial if anyone needs one.
I still have both of mine, as well as a Swirl vial if anyone needs one.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
[quote name="Orodruin" date="2020-09-23 18:46:21" ] I've still got one; it's probably going to rot in my hoard forever. [/quote] This so this same with the Swirl vial as i have no uses for that or the Clanbound Galore Scroll cause i dont like them.
Orodruin wrote on 2020-09-23 18:46:21:
I've still got one; it's probably going to rot in my hoard forever.

This so this same with the Swirl vial as i have no uses for that or the Clanbound Galore Scroll cause i dont like them.
qe7N2ik.png
Lol, I don't still have mine. I immediately offered them free to the first two people to send me a dragon to apply them to, meaning the vials were out of my hoard and the dragon owners were happy.
Lol, I don't still have mine. I immediately offered them free to the first two people to send me a dragon to apply them to, meaning the vials were out of my hoard and the dragon owners were happy.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I still have mine and I'm just waiting for the right dragon to put it on. Same with one of my Gaoler scrolls. I wouldn't call it self control, just an overabundance of FOMO. I don't want to regret my decision to use it when I do finally find that dragon that just needs to be a Gaoler or have goat eyes.
I still have mine and I'm just waiting for the right dragon to put it on. Same with one of my Gaoler scrolls. I wouldn't call it self control, just an overabundance of FOMO. I don't want to regret my decision to use it when I do finally find that dragon that just needs to be a Gaoler or have goat eyes.
The Empyreal Library
I have one
I have one
ldNLSdw.png
Yep! I don't know what, or if I'll ever use it, but it's there in my Hoard!
Yep! I don't know what, or if I'll ever use it, but it's there in my Hoard!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11