Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I have 2 left.
I have 2 left.
1b82b988bb765cc205b1929d59a834f02c6e137a.png
bYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.pngjI9KbMj.pngUdd22Jj.pngQQYyU47.pngJ7D1quC.png
q7KYqlT.pngFObX7rS.pngBzjAkuF.pngTsZSlfa.pngq7KYqlT.png
I haven't had a dragon that *needed* goat eyes yet, so they're both still in my hoard.
I haven't had a dragon that *needed* goat eyes yet, so they're both still in my hoard.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I've got both of mine, and I've sent probably 5-6+ dragons off to get goat eyes applied for like 50-150g each depending on how soon after the release it was. Haven't bought any in a while though.
I'm still hoping staff stop being stingy and add goat vials as something people can actually earn more of.

I'm saving mine in case of a situation where I'm not willing to risk handing the dragon over to someone else.
I've got both of mine, and I've sent probably 5-6+ dragons off to get goat eyes applied for like 50-150g each depending on how soon after the release it was. Haven't bought any in a while though.
I'm still hoping staff stop being stingy and add goat vials as something people can actually earn more of.

I'm saving mine in case of a situation where I'm not willing to risk handing the dragon over to someone else.
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date="2020-09-23 17:30:03" ] I kinda forgot I still hadn't used mine. XD [/quote] Same here. I was busy around the time they got released, stuck them in my vault for later. I would wait until you have the dragon back before paying. It never hurts to be extra careful. Most people are understanding. If I'm remembering correctly that is how most players did it.
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2020-09-23 17:30:03:
I kinda forgot I still hadn't used mine. XD
Same here. I was busy around the time they got released, stuck them in my vault for later.
I would wait until you have the dragon back before paying. It never hurts to be extra careful. Most people are understanding. If I'm remembering correctly that is how most players did it.
Y02PS6v.png
I was saving them for the perfect dragons. I've used one on a fandragon and I'm holding onto the other just in case!
I was saving them for the perfect dragons. I've used one on a fandragon and I'm holding onto the other just in case!
JflGBHo.png
I think I wasted them on some dumb dragons I had lying around. If I knew their value I would have most certainly kept them to sell in the future...
I think I wasted them on some dumb dragons I had lying around. If I knew their value I would have most certainly kept them to sell in the future...
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
I have both of them as well as some scattersights but I don’t think I’ll bring them out of my vault anytime soon.
I have both of them as well as some scattersights but I don’t think I’ll bring them out of my vault anytime soon.
4xTBSTZ.png
no but I still have scattersights [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
no but I still have scattersights
intersex.png
I sold one.... still have the other.
I sold one.... still have the other.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I've still got one; it's probably going to rot in my hoard forever.
I've still got one; it's probably going to rot in my hoard forever.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11