Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I too still have both of mine waiting for the right dragons to apply them to.
I too still have both of mine waiting for the right dragons to apply them to.
I have both and don't plan on using them
I have both and don't plan on using them
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
I still have both of my goat eye vials. I thought I used one, but turns out I confused clanbound goat vials with clanbound Gaoler breed change scrolls (I still have one of those). I would assume Clanbound goat vials would go for as much as a regular goat vial, or perhaps a little more, but maybe that's just me.
I still have both of my goat eye vials. I thought I used one, but turns out I confused clanbound goat vials with clanbound Gaoler breed change scrolls (I still have one of those). I would assume Clanbound goat vials would go for as much as a regular goat vial, or perhaps a little more, but maybe that's just me.
No, I used both of mine on random dragons in my lair. Didn't like them and my impulse was just use them on dragons you won't be able to see them on
No, I used both of mine on random dragons in my lair. Didn't like them and my impulse was just use them on dragons you won't be able to see them on
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I've still got mine *shrug*
I've still got mine *shrug*
most people put something meaningful here...
I still have one of mine. The other one I gave to my first permababy (who also got one of the clanbound gaoler scrolls).
I still have one of mine. The other one I gave to my first permababy (who also got one of the clanbound gaoler scrolls).
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
i have both of mine, and i don't think im going to use them until i find and xx g1 with matching eyes, i used both my gao scrolls wastefully and now im scared since i cant get goat eyes any other way haha
i have both of mine, and i don't think im going to use them until i find and xx g1 with matching eyes, i used both my gao scrolls wastefully and now im scared since i cant get goat eyes any other way haha

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
i still have both my vials.
i still have both my vials.
xulc4O8.png
i still have them both.
i still have them both.
I kinda forgot I still hadn't used mine. XD
I kinda forgot I still hadn't used mine. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa