Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="DeathSpecter" date="2020-09-23 14:11:45" ] I have both goat vials ... I also have both gaoler viles I might have too much self control. [/quote] I fear your self restraint... I got 1kg earlier and spent it in 5 minutes, trust me theres no such things as too much self control lmao
DeathSpecter wrote on 2020-09-23 14:11:45:
I have both goat vials

... I also have both gaoler viles

I might have too much self control.

I fear your self restraint... I got 1kg earlier and spent it in 5 minutes, trust me theres no such things as too much self control lmao
owleics.gif
Still have both. I haven't had a dragon they would fit on. And maybe I will never have since I'm pretty picky with my dragons.
Still have both. I haven't had a dragon they would fit on. And maybe I will never have since I'm pretty picky with my dragons.
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
I still have mine lol
I still have mine lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I have one left. I forget what I did with the other one.
I have one left. I forget what I did with the other one.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
I've got both and am not planning on selling them or using them myself. :3 I've bought uses for 50g-100g, though those were between last November and May this year.
I've got both and am not planning on selling them or using them myself. :3 I've bought uses for 50g-100g, though those were between last November and May this year.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
i still have one of them; just haven't found a dragon to use it on. i'd totally sell it though haha i don't care much about goat eyes
i still have one of them; just haven't found a dragon to use it on. i'd totally sell it though haha i don't care much about goat eyes
I used one on Tulip, and still have the other one. I might use it for another birthday gen one one day.
I used one on Tulip, and still have the other one. I might use it for another birthday gen one one day.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563562664232747008/758442468559159346/unknown.png[/img] yea i do, alongside a vial of scattersight. im waiting.... and watching.... for the prime time to sell.
unknown.png

yea i do, alongside a vial of scattersight. im waiting.... and watching.... for the prime time to sell.
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
Still have mine! I don't really care for Goat, and I'm way into collecting to want to sell them to folk.
Still have mine! I don't really care for Goat, and I'm way into collecting to want to sell them to folk.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
I still have mine. I don't care enough about it to use it. Would only use if I hatched a multigaze or a second primal (If I ever get my first)
I still have mine. I don't care enough about it to use it. Would only use if I hatched a multigaze or a second primal (If I ever get my first)
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11