Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have mine still, honestly forgot about them X)
I have mine still, honestly forgot about them X)
BuDq0ZK.gif
Used one, still have one.

But if I ever need to put Goat Eyes on a specific dragon, I would "buy" it from someone else.
I like to keep at least one copy of it in my hoard.
Used one, still have one.

But if I ever need to put Goat Eyes on a specific dragon, I would "buy" it from someone else.
I like to keep at least one copy of it in my hoard.
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

[ Dinic ]

as special eye collectors it should come as no surprise we've already used up both of them on paragon and rhizome and bought one more to use from alaria

we still have two other dragons we want to use goat eye vials on but we're too scared to send them to anyone because ones an xxy and the other's a g1 with all gem genes lol
[ Dinic ]

as special eye collectors it should come as no surprise we've already used up both of them on paragon and rhizome and bought one more to use from alaria

we still have two other dragons we want to use goat eye vials on but we're too scared to send them to anyone because ones an xxy and the other's a g1 with all gem genes lol
I still have one of them, I don't remember who I used the first one on, though...probably a dragon I no longer own.
I still have one of them, I don't remember who I used the first one on, though...probably a dragon I no longer own.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I still have one of mine, I used the other on... someone, don't remember who lmao

edit: I remembered, it was him
I still have one of mine, I used the other on... someone, don't remember who lmao

edit: I remembered, it was him
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
yeah still got them
yeah still got them
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
I held onto one of them for a long time, but I must've used it at some point. Don't remember when or on who, unfortunately.
I held onto one of them for a long time, but I must've used it at some point. Don't remember when or on who, unfortunately.
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
@grox hi
@grox hi
I completely forgot about them but apparently I've still got both! Time to forget about them again and let them sit for a few years
I completely forgot about them but apparently I've still got both! Time to forget about them again and let them sit for a few years
XF1O9cQ.png
I put both of mine in my vault. I dislike goat eyes.
I put both of mine in my vault. I dislike goat eyes.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11