Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | does anyone still have goat eye vials?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
i've got a dragon i was thinking of applying one to and because theyre clan bound ive done it before (like a year ago) by sending them off to other lairs and having them apply the eyes which got me wondering: does anyone even still have the vials? how much would they even cost at this point?

edit: okay i get it you all have self control and are unimaginably powerful... tell me your secrets

edit 2: proud to be the official only player on site that doesn't still have one! where can i find my common people... my brethren...
i've got a dragon i was thinking of applying one to and because theyre clan bound ive done it before (like a year ago) by sending them off to other lairs and having them apply the eyes which got me wondering: does anyone even still have the vials? how much would they even cost at this point?

edit: okay i get it you all have self control and are unimaginably powerful... tell me your secrets

edit 2: proud to be the official only player on site that doesn't still have one! where can i find my common people... my brethren...
owleics.gif
It looks like a couple days ago somebody was selling one for 150g in item sales, but I'm not sure how much they typically go for.
It looks like a couple days ago somebody was selling one for 150g in item sales, but I'm not sure how much they typically go for.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@Wizardry oh wow i wasn't expecting that tbh! i forget theres people out there who have impulse control and the like... thanks!
@Wizardry oh wow i wasn't expecting that tbh! i forget theres people out there who have impulse control and the like... thanks!
owleics.gif
@Owleics
No problem! I actually have one left but I'm too anxious to use it and never have it again so I pay other people to use theirs if I can find somebody who will do it and if I really need it lol
@Owleics
No problem! I actually have one left but I'm too anxious to use it and never have it again so I pay other people to use theirs if I can find somebody who will do it and if I really need it lol
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
i have one left. i came back from hiatus like a week before the vials were released and i had no idea about the new eye types. i applied one vial to one of my old dragons and ended up exalting him a few days later. not doing that again unless i'm 100% sure!
i have one left. i came back from hiatus like a week before the vials were released and i had no idea about the new eye types. i applied one vial to one of my old dragons and ended up exalting him a few days later. not doing that again unless i'm 100% sure!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I still have my two, havent found dragons to use them on tho I might in the future, but I've seen them go for 150-200g in the sales forums.
I still have my two, havent found dragons to use them on tho I might in the future, but I've seen them go for 150-200g in the sales forums.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
I still have both, might sell them because I'm not a huge fan of Goat eyes unless they're for a fandragon
I still have both, might sell them because I'm not a huge fan of Goat eyes unless they're for a fandragon
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@Owleics As far as I know, goat eyes usually go @ around 150-200g on sales forums, but I don't see them around as often anymore. I've used one of my goat eye vials, and I'm saving the other one for a real doozy of a fire flight g1 to show up. Until then, it'll just be sitting in my vault gathering dust lol.
@Owleics As far as I know, goat eyes usually go @ around 150-200g on sales forums, but I don't see them around as often anymore. I've used one of my goat eye vials, and I'm saving the other one for a real doozy of a fire flight g1 to show up. Until then, it'll just be sitting in my vault gathering dust lol.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
I still have both, but have been purchasing them about 150-250G.
I still have both, but have been purchasing them about 150-250G.
I still have both of mine. Bought the use of one for 200g last week.
I still have both of mine. Bought the use of one for 200g last week.
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11