Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Revolutionary thinking from someone poor
1 2
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-09-15 08:55:27" ] [quote name="" date="2020-09-15 08:39:56" ] [quote name="Purpleater13" date="2020-09-15 08:36:58" ] You see the pro gamer move is turning *yourself* into gems. [/quote] i would, but a soul's only worth 47 treasure. [/quote] [/quote] where did my name go lol
Amayai wrote on 2020-09-15 08:55:27:
" wrote:
Purpleater13 wrote on 2020-09-15 08:36:58:
You see the pro gamer move is turning *yourself* into gems.

i would, but a soul's only worth 47 treasure.

where did my name go lol
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
The site will get its money either way. Pay to immediately have it, or play to earn, in which they still get their money through ads.
The site will get its money either way. Pay to immediately have it, or play to earn, in which they still get their money through ads.

@Sorrowspark To the ping XD I accidentally cut-paste it, oops

@Sorrowspark To the ping XD I accidentally cut-paste it, oops
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38875266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/388753/38875266_350.png[/img][/url] Ya see this gal right here? She was a breeding project where I wanted to make a dragon as close to the Shadowhbinder as possible. Nocturne (Creation of the Shadowbinder) Female Same gene colors Similar eyes And underbelly. Not only were the chances of getting the colors and underbelly right (just look at her parent's matchup) but also the child had to be female. I just got lucky that I managed to finally get a perfect one. But yeah, I totally understand your pain ;o; And I'm also getting ready for a new breeding project as soon as I get a capsule gene. But this one will at the very least be for my dream dragon XD
38875266_350.png

Ya see this gal right here? She was a breeding project where I wanted to make a dragon as close to the Shadowhbinder as possible.
Nocturne (Creation of the Shadowbinder)
Female
Same gene colors
Similar eyes
And underbelly.

Not only were the chances of getting the colors and underbelly right (just look at her parent's matchup) but also the child had to be female. I just got lucky that I managed to finally get a perfect one.

But yeah, I totally understand your pain ;o;

And I'm also getting ready for a new breeding project as soon as I get a capsule gene. But this one will at the very least be for my dream dragon XD
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2