Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Silhouette Swap] Can They Wear Skins?
I'm wanting to put a pose swap scroll on my genderfluid sona dragon, but before I do so, I wanted to double check that once the scroll is applied, they can (or can't) wear skins anymore from either pose. I'm going to go out on a limb and probably say that they can't, but if anyone who has already used the scroll can confirm for me, I'd be very appreciative! Thank you. <33
I'm wanting to put a pose swap scroll on my genderfluid sona dragon, but before I do so, I wanted to double check that once the scroll is applied, they can (or can't) wear skins anymore from either pose. I'm going to go out on a limb and probably say that they can't, but if anyone who has already used the scroll can confirm for me, I'd be very appreciative! Thank you. <33
9CxYF0H.png
They can only wear the skins of the pose they're set for. So changing M to F dragon, they can't wear M skins, but they can wear F skins(unless you change them back, then remove F skin and apply M skin again).
They can only wear the skins of the pose they're set for. So changing M to F dragon, they can't wear M skins, but they can wear F skins(unless you change them back, then remove F skin and apply M skin again).
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote="Xhaztol"]Yes, they would be able to use skins and accents that fit the other artwork variant for the breed.[/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2909063/6#post_44650231
Xhaztol wrote:
Yes, they would be able to use skins and accents that fit the other artwork variant for the breed.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2909063/6#post_44650231
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
they can only wear skins of the pose they are in
they can only wear skins of the pose they are in
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
Staff has confirmed they can wear skins matching that pose after the change, they just can't wear skins when you apply the item! [quote name="Undel" date="2020-09-15 07:31:31" ] [quote name="WithinShade" date="2020-09-15 06:28:24" ] Yeah! I'm happy about this! I might use it on Hope. :) But I had a question. Sorry if this has been asked before, but there's a ton of people reacting... Anyway, it mentions that in order to apply the scroll, the dragon must not be wearing a skin. So does the scroll make it so that dragon can never wear a skin? Or is it just that in order to switch between poses, any incompatible skins will be removed? [/quote] The skin has to be removed to change the pose. Once the pose is changed you can put a new skin (that matches the artwork) on. Skins have to be taken off before you swap because they are designed for the artwork of each pose, and would not work on the opposite pose. [/quote]
Staff has confirmed they can wear skins matching that pose after the change, they just can't wear skins when you apply the item!
Undel wrote on 2020-09-15 07:31:31:
WithinShade wrote on 2020-09-15 06:28:24:
Yeah! I'm happy about this! I might use it on Hope. :)

But I had a question. Sorry if this has been asked before, but there's a ton of people reacting... Anyway, it mentions that in order to apply the scroll, the dragon must not be wearing a skin. So does the scroll make it so that dragon can never wear a skin? Or is it just that in order to switch between poses, any incompatible skins will be removed?

The skin has to be removed to change the pose. Once the pose is changed you can put a new skin (that matches the artwork) on.

Skins have to be taken off before you swap because they are designed for the artwork of each pose, and would not work on the opposite pose.
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
They can't have a skin on when you apply the scroll but from the reports I've been reading once they're scrolled you can do everything you'd normally do with an adult dragon: apply skin/accent, dress, coli, etc
They can't have a skin on when you apply the scroll but from the reports I've been reading once they're scrolled you can do everything you'd normally do with an adult dragon: apply skin/accent, dress, coli, etc
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
I'm guessing they'd be able to wear a skin but when you changed poses, it'd "fall off"
I'm guessing they'd be able to wear a skin but when you changed poses, it'd "fall off"
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
@Kairo Ye, they can. See [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33603736][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/336038/33603736_350.png[/img][/url]
@Kairo

Ye, they can. See

33603736_350.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
oh my GOD HOLY HELL they can wear the skins thank you all im about to apply the scroll to my jackal!!! omg im losing my mind this is a dream
oh my GOD HOLY HELL they can wear the skins thank you all im about to apply the scroll to my jackal!!! omg im losing my mind this is a dream
9CxYF0H.png